Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

People need to sit closer to the halfway line if they expect to get a good view of the game at both ends of the pitch! I knkw this is stating the obvious!!

It's true though. One of my mates sits on the 3rd tier in the East Stand because he loves the view of the pitch and seeing all the movement from the players. It kind of goes back to the 'matchday experience' that City always talk about. What do you prefer? Standing/singing or the view?

It's true though. One of my mates sits on the 3rd tier in the East Stand because he loves the view of the pitch and seeing all the movement from the players. It kind of goes back to the 'matchday experience' that City always talk about. What do you prefer? Standing/singing or the view?

I know what you mean about the East Stand third tier giving a good overview of the whole pitch. I was in there for the 3-2 win at home to Sunderland.

I like a good view and a decent atmosphere (and the former has been easier to get in the Etihad of course).
I have been in 206 for the last half a dozen seasons so I have had a decent view of both ends of the pitch. Still a bit far away to comment on penalty appeals at the North stand end but a good view all the same. In 209 next season so a bit closer to the away fans

I always sing after a few ciders and if the atmosphere is good from the SS third tier then there should be plenty of opportunity to join in.

Just bought my first season ticket for 20 years. Cant wait now for the new season. In block SS 116 so hopefully should be a cracking atmosphere there.

Every now and then hopping from South Stand to third tier of Colin Bell is grand, but a whole season would drive me insane. Easch to their own and rightly so!

Anyone know where the segregation line is drawn when the stadium is in 'cup mode'? 113, 114, 115 and the respective blocks behind them will provide the required ~6000 seats so does this mean that season ticket holders in the first few 'columns' of 116, 216 and 316 get shifted for cup games?

Anyone know where the segregation line is drawn when the stadium is in 'cup mode'? 113, 114, 115 and the respective blocks behind them will provide the required ~6000 seats so does this mean that season ticket holders in the first few 'columns' of 116, 216 and 316 get shifted for cup games?
I thought I read that cup games the away fans will get all the 3rd tier and any extra go into the 2nd tier.

I thought I read that cup games the away fans will get all the 3rd tier and any extra go into the 2nd tier.
There will be bottles of piss raining down! Reminds me of my rag mate who came back from Goodison after a cup game in the 80s with the biggest padlock I've ever seen. He reckons some scouser lobbed it off the top teir from the main stand into the away section and it landed at his feet luckily enough!

My Lads number has come up and not much availability in 119 with me but lots in 110 - is it a standing area (officially or not)?

Anyone else in there - what's it like?

Last edited:
so what was the final number of season tickets sold, is there still much of a waiting list, and whats the plans going forward with the north stand, very little info coming out of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.