Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Just had a look at my lads and his is different to mine? We have always had the same years of seasoncards. Typical City eh! I dont blame you for being pissed off, they offer you something and then cant even get the date right

Judging by the operator's response it seems that there are a few that they have fucked up on...I don't think i'm alone hahaha

Just a quick question on personalised seasoncards. Last year was my own picture of a load of us in a bar in Barcelona.
This year I'm going for a picture of me in my seat at the Etihad but taken by one of Citys photographer.
Will it be accepted by City as it's not my own picture but it is one of Citys as it appeared on the website shortly after the game.
It is a picture of the block I sit in and I'm amongst the crowd.

Just a quick question on personalised seasoncards. Last year was my own picture of a load of us in a bar in Barcelona.
This year I'm going for a picture of me in my seat at the Etihad but taken by one of Citys photographer.
Will it be accepted by City as it's not my own picture but it is one of Citys as it appeared on the website shortly after the game.
It is a picture of the block I sit in and I'm amongst the crowd.

It'll be fine.

Am I right to think that the personalised option is not available for premium seats? I think that I heard that mentioned when buying - anyone else hear that or is it me getting confused

Am I right to think that the personalised option is not available for premium seats? I think that I heard that mentioned when buying - anyone else hear that or is it me getting confused

Correct, we will be lucky enough to be provided with a commerative card for this season.

I believe it stains the gold plating....

Boom!

@City_Watch: Mirror: A club insider has revealed that season ticket sales are 'brilliant' and a 50,000+ average crowd is expected next season.

It says in one of the papers 39k season tickets sold. Possibly more to follow when we make a few signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.