Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

so what was the final number of season tickets sold, is there still much of a waiting list, and whats the plans going forward with the north stand, very little info coming out of the club.

In effect there is no waiting list now. You can join the waiting list and immediately buy a season ticket. How many overall season tickets there are i'm not sure.

Just on this thread to have a moan

On the new seasoncards you have the option to have 'Member Since' and for some daft reason they have fucked up mine and have it at 2008 when it should be 'Since Maine Road'

Spoke to some unhelpful Geordie **** on the city batphone who told me this cannot be rectified until the 2016/17 season...WTF is that about?

On the new seasoncards you have the option to have 'Member Since' and for some daft reason they have fucked up mine and have it at 2008 when it should be 'Since Maine Road'

Spoke to some unhelpful Geordie **** on the city batphone who told me this cannot be rectified until the 2016/17 season...WTF is that about?
Lol, are you ready for the glory hunter tags?

There will be bottles of piss raining down! Reminds me of my rag mate who came back from Goodison after a cup game in the 80s with the biggest padlock I've ever seen. He reckons some scouser lobbed it off the top teir from the main stand into the away section and it landed at his feet luckily enough!

Why? Doesn't seem to happen at other away grounds ie Toon and mackems

Sorry, I know this will have been answered somewhere but can you update cup schemes on line? Cheers.

do you have unbroken service? I ask as I have been a seasoncard holder since maine road but I had 2 years without one since 2003 (2008 and 2009) so mine says member since 2010 if I wanted it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.