Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Had a look at the availability on the planner there doesn't seem to be anything under £500 left. Actually looking at the seats available it doesn't look very different to when tickets go on sale for match day tickets. I'm not sure whether match day seats are already allocated and reserved or whether they will come from what's left on the planner.
A rough guess I would say about 4000 -5000 seats are shown as available. I'm guessing these include match day sale seats as they seem to be in the same places as match day seats from previous seasons ie top of East and CB stands and front of east stand with sporadic seats elsewhere . North and South virtually sold out.
I expect we are close to selling out except for maybe some premium.
Nearly all the pitchside are gone except the block behind the goal in the family stand

Had a look at the availability on the planner there doesn't seem to be anything under £500 left. Actually looking at the seats available it doesn't look very different to when tickets go on sale for match day tickets. I'm not sure whether match day seats are already allocated and reserved or whether they will come from what's left on the planner.
A rough guess I would say about 4000 -5000 seats are shown as available. I'm guessing these include match day sale seats as they seem to be in the same places as match day seats from previous seasons ie top of East and CB stands and front of east stand with sporadic seats elsewhere . North and South virtually sold out.
I expect we are close to selling out except for maybe some premium.
Nearly all the pitchside are gone except the block behind the goal in the family stand

Quality update!

All the seats in the new 3rd tier of the South stand have sold out. :-) All the new seats in the lower tiers have also sold out.(not sure about the Family stand/see above) Seats still available in the 3rd tiers of the Colin Bell and East stands. Mainly £600 and over. Don't know the amounts. As others have stated, season tickets are on open sale. If we get our player targets, we should be able to shift quite a few more season tickets. Still another 7-8 weeks before out 1st home game. Think the 10 month interest free option is a master stroke by the club.

All the seats in the new 3rd tier of the South stand have sold out. :-) All the new seats in the lower tiers have also sold out.(not sure about the Family stand/see above) Seats still available in the 3rd tiers of the Colin Bell and East stands. Mainly £600 and over. Don't know the amounts. As others have stated, season tickets are on open sale. If we get our player targets, we should be able to shift quite a few more season tickets. Still another 7-8 weeks before out 1st home game. Think the 10 month interest free option is a master stroke by the club.

Spot on JRB.

£600 season cards (spread over 10 payments) are still good value. Especially when the signings start this week!

Only 6 weeks next weekend before the Chelsea match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.