Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

I'd suspect it's much more than 39k.

Normal dropout rates shouldn't have been as many last season with price not being an issue now we have a cheap new tier. I'd be surprised if it was anywhere near the 2k normally quoted.

For us to have only 39k that means that only 40% of the waiting list signed up.

I think a better estimate would be 42/43k.

It's from Simon Mullock's Pogba story. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/paul-pogba-transfer-manchester-city-5959587 He quotes a club insider “Season ticket sales have gone brilliantly and we are likely to have a 50,000-plus average crowd for the first time in our history". And adds 39,000 sold with a additional 2,500 expected from those on the waiting list.

Sounds like at the time he got this info City were still working through the waiting list. So from that we should expect around 42,000 by the time the season starts. Maybe more if Pogba signs

Last edited:
It was 37,000 last season so I think 39,000 is wide of the mark.

I don't. I think it sounds about right. I expect a big push to sell another few thousand towards the end of the summer especially after the signings. Advertising campaign, new customer discounts etc.

Just jumped on the waiting list, wonder if I'll get a chance to buy this year? My guess is some on the list will defer due to paying for holidays etc.

If you don't mind me asking. What price was the ticket and was there any cheaper ones still available
I think the cheapest tickets are £380. They are the tickets in the new rows at the front of the lower tier. They were £475 on the half way line and £380 in other areas.

Not sure about the next cheapest. Hopefully Brendan sees your post and can let you know

I think the cheapest tickets are £380. They are the tickets in the new rows at the front of the lower tier. They were £475 on the half way line and £380 in other areas.

Not sure about the next cheapest. Hopefully Brendan sees your post and can let you know

£550 was the cheapest (241 lvl 2) then £600 lvl 3 at end blocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.