Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

toffee balls said:
We share 3 tickets 50 /50 ( shhhhh)

£45 per game for me and my lad

Pay direct debit now spread over 10 months

Happy days from me

The 10 months is a real positive.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Anyone who is currently in seats that are about to become premium, when is your relocation date?

I have had my pack and mine says next Saturday 18th from 9am. Is everyone else in non premium seat the same date and are premium ones earlier?
Tuesday the 14th 9am

dobobobo said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
dobobobo said:
Why don't you tell the players and agents that when you next see 'em cock.

I really don't get all this hatred aimed at the club.

what an arsehole response, no need for the insult

maybe some people have an opinion without having to complete wank over and worship everything the club do. if fans are being priced out from going to see the club they love why wouldn't they complain or be angry ?? the club are the ones putting up prices

Darling:

- I am up in the Gods on level 3 and can just about afford the season ticket.
- I have to choose between Champions League home matches and League Cup and FA Cup matches. (When City get knocked out it's fucking annoying but also a financial relief.)
- I can't afford to follow City away.
- I can only dream of following City in Europe.
- I've never been to Wembley (apart from Gillingham) because I can't afford it.

This is life, and my life is better than what billions around the world have to do to surive each day. So if I have to miss out on following City in some ways, then so be it. I bet the kid who is trapped in slave labour and mined the materials for our computers would give anything for the life that I have.

But by all means darling, you rant and rave feeling sorry for yourself.

EDIT: P.S. 'Cock' isn't an insult where I come from, i.e. Manchester.

im not feeling sorry for myself at all. I just want fans to be able to see live games again, I'm want to see football affordable again. I'm from manchester myself - just misread your reply darling and dont use that phrase.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Anyone who is currently in seats that are about to become premium, when is your relocation date?

I have had my pack and mine says next Saturday 18th from 9am. Is everyone else in non premium seat the same date and are premium ones earlier?
I'm not in the 'premium' area, and same dates as you (not next weekend by the way, its the week after), and I'm out of the country for the whole period, typical.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
dobobobo said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

maybe some people have an opinion without having to complete wank over and worship everything the club do. if fans are being priced out from going to see the club they love why wouldn't they complain or be angry ?? the club are the ones putting up prices

Darling:

- I am up in the Gods on level 3 and can just about afford the season ticket.
- I have to choose between Champions League home matches and League Cup and FA Cup matches. (When City get knocked out it's fucking annoying but also a financial relief.)
- I can't afford to follow City away.
- I can only dream of following City in Europe.
- I've never been to Wembley (apart from Gillingham) because I can't afford it.

This is life, and my life is better than what billions around the world have to do to surive each day. So if I have to miss out on following City in some ways, then so be it. I bet the kid who is trapped in slave labour and mined the materials for our computers would give anything for the life that I have.

But by all means darling, you rant and rave feeling sorry for yourself.

EDIT: P.S. 'Cock' isn't an insult where I come from, i.e. Manchester.

im not feeling sorry for myself at all. I just want fans to be able to see live games again, I'm want to see football affordable again. I'm from manchester myself - just misread your reply darling and dont use that phrase.

Looks like we both want the same thing and have our own way of expressing it fellow Blue. Though, for me the blame is always going to be focused on the players and agents.

I hope it will always be City till I die and not City till I'm priced out and forced to watch from couch.

Had the info thru this morning and think we'll move. Currently in 109 and love it but will save at least £250 by moving behind the goal. Hopefully we won't have the stewards coming up and down the aisle telling us to sit down all game too.

Fair play to the club they've done their best to make season tickets affordable

Just received the Club brochure in the post.

My over 65 Platinum season ticket in block 211 is going up from £310 to £360 an increase of over 16%.

My state pension is rising by just under 2%, I am therefore switching to Gold.

P.S. - Stadium plan and pricing still not working in Google Chrome - sort it out City.

all these £299 tickets at the back of the new level 3 ss has interested me since I first heard of them,i currently sit at the back row of the north/family stand ,....I sat before that in 218 south stand but had to move to the family stand when my son reached 5.as far as I know the the back row of the south stand as gone due to the expansion above it for level 3 (is that correct ? im sure it as )...so..in my situation where I sit now in the family stand back row 233 is going to go too if they extend the north stand...so

im thinking of moving relocating if possible to those cheap £299 tickets ,but who reckons they are going to stay that low over the coming seasons ? not me.i can see them rising more than 5% year on year.i don't know what to do ,my relocation window is from april 18th.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
dobobobo said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
thats a lie, we have a very limited number of cheap season tickets, just to make it look like they care about the fans. There has been an increase over the last few years in near enough every seat and match tickets tickets are the most expensive in the league.

Why don't you tell the players and agents that when you next see 'em cock.

I really don't get all this hatred aimed at the club.

Arsehole incorrect comments invite arsehole responses. The new prices have a greater range than any other club. The ticket prices reflect the quality of football. You go to watch the match not to sit in a particular seat. Lots of chances to move to cheap seats. Some People can't cope with change

blue44 said:
all these £299 tickets at the back of the new level 3 ss has interested me since I first heard of them,i currently sit at the back row of the north/family stand ,....I sat before that in 218 south stand but had to move to the family stand when my son reached 5.as far as I know the the back row of the south stand as gone due to the expansion above it for level 3 (is that correct ? im sure it as )...so..in my situation where I sit now in the family stand back row 233 is going to go too if they extend the north stand...so

im thinking of moving relocating if possible to those cheap £299 tickets ,but who reckons they are going to stay that low over the coming seasons ? not me.i can see them rising more than 5% year on year.i don't know what to do ,my relocation window is from april 18th.

I suspect SS level 3 will stay reasonably priced until NS level 3 is done and then they'll probably have the cheap prices there to try and attract people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.