Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

yayas trusty right foot said:
jrb said:
I still can't believe they priced tiered the blocks.

How can you expect City fans to pay £100 more because they are one row in front of other City fans?

I accept price rises are normal per block/stand, but tiered price rises per block is madness.

Imagine paying £100 more or £100 less than the person in front of you or behind you. :-?

Exactly, whoever made this decision is an idiot.

yep...but to him or her who'll be on a minimum of 30 grand or all the way up to Soriano its loose change..its mindblowing and disgraceful.

it works absolutely fine in Chrome something is wrong with your computer settings.

My dad got me and my brother our first season tickets for the 99/00 season and we've sat in the same seats in the Kippax and then the East Stand when we moved, but I just can't afford to keep my seat anymore. It's been a struggle to pay for them the last couple of seasons and having seen the prices for next season I'm just going to try and get one the S Stand.
At the end of the day the club don't need the extra money from us, but like alot of the big clubs in England they stopped caring about the fans along time ago.
CTID

BerkshireBlue said:
it works absolutely fine in Chrome something is wrong with your computer settings.
Sometimes it works in Chrome, sometimes it doesn't.

dobobobo said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
dobobobo said:
Why don't you tell the players and agents that when you next see 'em cock.

I really don't get all this hatred aimed at the club.

what an arsehole response, no need for the insult

maybe some people have an opinion without having to complete wank over and worship everything the club do. if fans are being priced out from going to see the club they love why wouldn't they complain or be angry ?? the club are the ones putting up prices

Darling:

- I am up in the Gods on level 3 and can just about afford the season ticket.
- I have to choose between Champions League home matches and League Cup and FA Cup matches. (When City get knocked out it's fucking annoying but also a financial relief.)
- I can't afford to follow City away.
- I can only dream of following City in Europe.
- I've never been to Wembley (apart from Gillingham) because I can't afford it.

This is life, and my life is better than what billions around the world have to do to surive each day. So if I have to miss out on following City in some ways, then so be it. I bet the kid who is trapped in slave labour and mined the materials for our computers would give anything for the life that I have.

But by all means darling, you rant and rave feeling sorry for yourself.

EDIT: P.S. 'Cock' isn't an insult where I come from, i.e. Manchester.

Spot on - half the moaning gits in here will be jumping up and down in the transfer forum in a few weeks demanding messi, Ronaldo and bale.

I played around with a spreadsheet and came up with some broad price tiers, estimating the number of blocks in each actual price tier (it's more or less accurate).

In the £299 to £620 tiers that amounts to 55% of total capacity, £16 to £33 a seat. (£299 - 5%, £380 - 4% BTW).

In the £700 to £900 tiers it's 37% of capacity, £37 to £47 a seat.

In the rich kids seats £1150 to £1750 it's just 7% of capacity (yes, I know I lost 1% somewhere but I did say it was rough), £60 to £92 a seat (gulp).

Now I don't think having around 30,000 seats out of 55,000 that cheap (and it is cheap nowadays) to watch City in their present guise is a bad thing at all.
If you think that makes me a "happy clapper" and you violently disagree (as some seem to on here right now) then perhaps you need to look in the mirror and consider what that makes you.

Edit: I realised (after the fact) that I made a cock up on the 30,000 seats out of 55,000 capacity bit. I forgot to add back in the away fans and the corporate blocks so it will be a bit less than 30,000. I'm at work now, so I'll update it tomorrow. The rest of it still stands.

ColinLee said:
BerkshireBlue said:

no it always works, I've been on it loads of times and never have any problems. User error is the usual cause of problems

ColinLee said:
I played around with a spreadsheet and came up with some broad price tiers, estimating the number of blocks in each actual price tier (it's more or less accurate).

In the £299 to £620 tiers that amounts to 55% of total capacity, £16 to £33 a seat. (£299 - 5%, £380 - 4% BTW).

In the £700 to £900 tiers it's 37% of capacity, £37 to £47 a seat.

In the rich kids seats £1150 to £1750 it's just 7% of capacity (yes, I know I lost 1% somewhere but I did say it was rough), £60 to £92 a seat (gulp).

Now I don't think having around 30,000 seats out of 55,000 that cheap (and it is cheap nowadays) to watch City in their present guise is a bad thing at all.
If you think that makes me a "happy clapper" and you violently disagree (as some seem to on here right now) then perhaps you need to look in the mirror and consider what that makes you.

Well done CL.That should put a lot into perspective bearing in mind that lots of fans have been claiming City are robbing them blind.Of course no-one wants to pay extra,but those in CB2 were told of Citys intentions how many years ago so it should not have come to any surprises to them.
I`m one of those in CB3 where the areas have been split into 3 different costs and I come under the top tier,but hell thats just one of those things.
However I do feel for those fans who have families and are on the breadline and feel pissed off.
I hope the additional revenues are going towards a couple of mega players.

BerkshireBlue said:
ColinLee said:
BerkshireBlue said:

no it always works, I've been on it loads of times and never have any problems. User error is the usual cause of problems

Yep.

Update your devices people (also consider throwing your iPad in the recycling bin).

I gave up last season and it's the best thing I have done, trust me you don't miss much nowadays.

It's cheaper and a better experience watching it on TV.

The price rise after the new TV deal is a massive piss take. Least we get top signings like Fernando eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.