Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
oakiecokie said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
Just 81%? Nah, more than that..

Gold adult in 207 this year is £835. So that makes the increase over 91%....

Am I missing something here as I make it an increase of 82.85%,not far off Rics calculation ?

Yep..82.85% on Rics calculation but he has got this year's seat price wrong. It is £835 and not £875 so 91.67%

But Ric may have paid an extra £40 for something that we are not aware of.Good time girls ?? ;)

mrmacca said:
On the whole I can't complain, I'm row J in Block 104 and get my season ticket cheaper by £25 from the guy sat behind me. I get wet, he doesn't so I'll take that as compensation
closedeyes.gif

Any way my question. Is the new "singing section" all behind the goal now all standing? It doesn't actually say.
headscratch.gif

Theoretically no,but it depends on Showtec whether they will allow it.

oakiecokie said:
mrmacca said:
On the whole I can't complain, I'm row J in Block 104 and get my season ticket cheaper by £25 from the guy sat behind me. I get wet, he doesn't so I'll take that as compensation
closedeyes.gif

Any way my question. Is the new "singing section" all behind the goal now all standing? It doesn't actually say.
headscratch.gif

Theoretically no,but it *depends on Showtec whether they will allow it.

*depends on club

In my experience the flappy hands stewards were too daft* in thinking they would get into trouble for not flapping their hands, so they did it. The majority just do what they are supposed to do, watch the match.

*Or some may have needed the money due to personal circumstances.

oakiecokie said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
oakiecokie said:
Am I missing something here as I make it an increase of 82.85%,not far off Rics calculation ?

Yep..82.85% on Rics calculation but he has got this year's seat price wrong. It is £835 and not £875 so 91.67%

But Ric may have paid an extra £40 for something that we are not aware of.Good time girls ?? ;)

Could be.. works out at an extra £2.10 per match. Maybe half a pie or something :)

dobobobo said:
oakiecokie said:
mrmacca said:
closedeyes.gif

headscratch.gif

Theoretically no,but it *depends on Showtec whether they will allow it.

*depends on club

In my experience the flappy hands stewards were too daft* in thinking they would get into trouble for not flapping their hands, so they did it. The majority just do what they are supposed to do, watch the match.

*Or some may have needed the money due to personal circumstances.

It depends on MCC first and foremost but City tend to turn a "blind eye" to the standing around the South Stand,but sometimes it appears that Showtecs heavy handed approach causes more problems than need be,as they tend to pick on the vulnerable by all accounts.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet, but while we've been concentrating on the team and have taken our eyes off next seasons season ticket prices until last week when the new prices where released by the club, it maybe safe to say the hospitality team and ticket office have been ringing around numerous (blue chip) companies in and around Gtr Manchester and further afield to gauge interest in the new corp seats/sections on level 2. For all we know the club may have already provisionally sold x amount of seats. I appreciate that the club want know exact vacant seat figures until fans stay or relocate, but they must know there will be a large exodus from level 2. And judging by this thread they won't be wrong.

Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
oakiecokie said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:

Could be.. works out at an extra £2.10 per match. Maybe half a pie or something :)

If they`ve upgraded that area I bet they wont serve common pies at £4.50.Salmon and canape`s will be the order of the day.

oakiecokie said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:
oakiecokie said:

If they`ve upgraded that area I bet they wont serve common pies at £4.50.Salmon and canape`s will be the order of the day.

It's the people in the new pitch side seats that will need the canapes!

fredmont said:
oakiecokie said:
Pablo ZZZ Peroni said:

I couldn`t sit there if they offered it free to me.Hope they still have their plastic pakamacs ready for every game as they`re bound to get pissed wet through.

oakiecokie said:
fredmont said:
oakiecokie said:

I couldn`t sit there if they offered it free to me.Hope they still have their plastic pakamacs ready for every game as they`re bound to get pissed wet through.

Although invading the pitch will be a doddle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.