Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

de niro said:
the more i read this thread the more i consider myself very lucky to escape the cull. i thought i wanted bar facilities etc but to be told you are having them or move would annoy me. if i move from my seat it will be MY choice, and that will come because my eyes are getting worse. so i may take up the posh seats but it will be on the half way like, i wont spend 1500 quid if i can't see the other end :)

Should have gone to Specsavers.Up in the Gods CB3 I`m knackered if I ever forget my specs,as the buggers would only look like ants.

What is the obsession with my seat?

I'd much prefer it if a season ticket allowed you to it anywhere within a defined block so you could sit with who you want.

ColinLee said:
117 M34 said:
mad zab said:
PB I don't think Premium seats would sell in either the North or South Stands. They may even not sell in the blocks proposed.

I believe the club would have been better in giving people some notice before they introduced them though. At least then the fans could have prepared themselves for the change.

Very nearly fell for this one.
Damn, if it wasn't for your post I would have done.

Me too. I was just about to fling my bowl of cereal across the room, but luckily I still had my right hand on the mouse and slid the wheel down.

Thanks 117 M34!

dobobobo said:
ColinLee said:
117 M34 said:
Very nearly fell for this one.

Me too. I was just about to fling my bowl of cereal across the room, but luckily I still had my right hand on the mouse and slid the wheel down.

Thanks 117 M34!

Mad zab is right!

I am still waiting for my season ticket renewal pack - despite being in the worst affected block in terms of cost!

I'm in 207, and mine has gone up from £875 to £1600 - an 81% increase.

We were always aware there was going to be a steep rise, and were going to be forced to move but £1600 is still a shock. I'll be surprised if anyone remains there at those prices.

Ric said:

We were always aware there was going to be a steep rise, and were going to be forced to move but £1600 is still a shock. I'll be surprised if anyone remains there at those prices.
I thought you'd have had a special Bluemoon seat on the halfway line by now

Ric said:

A big jump, but would you be looking to shuffle along and pay £1200 with the 3 extra games, drinks and programs or will you be looking to cut costs and go for the cheap seats, as that seems to be one of the questions for people on the waiting list wondering what will be available.

Tim of the Oak said:
dobobobo said:
ColinLee said:

Thanks 117 M34!

Mad zab is right!

I am still waiting for my season ticket renewal pack - despite being in the worst affected block in terms of cost!

A little research (i,e. lifting your finger to click the mouse button) goes a long way:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Tickets/Stadium_Pricing_Plan.ashx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Tic ... _Plan.ashx</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets/2015-16-seasoncards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets/2015-16-seasoncards</a>

blueparrot said:
Ric said:

A big jump, but would you be looking to shuffle along and pay £1200 with the 3 extra games, drinks and programs or will you be looking to cut costs and go for the cheap seats, as that seems to be one of the questions for people on the waiting list wondering what will be available.

We'll be looking to relocate to cheaper seats elsewhere - £1200 is still far too much.

oakiecokie said:
de niro said:
the more i read this thread the more i consider myself very lucky to escape the cull. i thought i wanted bar facilities etc but to be told you are having them or move would annoy me. if i move from my seat it will be MY choice, and that will come because my eyes are getting worse. so i may take up the posh seats but it will be on the half way like, i wont spend 1500 quid if i can't see the other end :)

Should have gone to Specsavers.Up in the Gods CB3 I`m knackered if I ever forget my specs,as the buggers would only look like ants.

thick_glasses.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.