Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Re: Season Card Reservation,New ST etc 2015/16 Season.

jrb said:
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet, but while we've been concentrating on the team and have taken our eyes off next seasons season ticket prices until last week when the new prices where released by the club, it maybe safe to say the hospitality team and ticket office have been ringing around numerous (blue chip) companies in and around Gtr Manchester and further afield to gauge interest in the new corp seats/sections on level 2. For all we know the club may have already provisionally sold x amount of seats. I appreciate that the club want know exact vacant seat figures until fans stay or relocate, but they must know there will be a large exodus from level 2. And judging by this thread they won't be wrong.
I know that after the title win in 2012, they could have sold the corporate facilities at least twice over. I suspect that's what has driven this and that they've been sounding out those who couldn't get them then. Hope they're still as keen.

mancityvstoke said:
oakiecokie said:
fredmont said:
It's the people in the new pitch side seats that will need the canapes!

I couldn`t sit there if they offered it free to me.Hope they still have their plastic pakamacs ready for every game as they`re bound to get pissed wet through.

Although invading the pitch will be a doddle

Will we ever win it again though ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.educational-business-articles.com/images/Change-Curve.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.educational-business-article ... -Curve.gif</a>

Where are you on this right now?

Bluwhit said:
http://www.educational-business-articles.com/images/Change-Curve.gif

Where are you on this right now?

and more to the point, who cares?

oakiecokie said:
mancityvstoke said:
oakiecokie said:
I couldn`t sit there if they offered it free to me.Hope they still have their plastic pakamacs ready for every game as they`re bound to get pissed wet through.

Course we will

mancityvstoke said:
oakiecokie said:
mancityvstoke said:

Course we will

A few new quality faces for next year wouldn`t go amiss and maybe thats something that the hierarchy at City are planning,with a big name player on his way and the need to start on the North Stand.
I can but dream.

oakiecokie said:
mancityvstoke said:
oakiecokie said:

Course we will

A few new quality faces for next year wouldn`t go amiss and maybe thats something that the hierarchy at City are planning,with a big name player on his way and the need to start on the North Stand.
I can but dream.

okey dokey oakiecokey

mancityvstoke said:
oakiecokie said:
mancityvstoke said:
Course we will

I can but dream.

okey dokey oakiecokey

;)

oakiecokie said:
fredmont said:
oakiecokie said:
If they`ve upgraded that area I bet they wont serve common pies at £4.50.Salmon and canape`s will be the order of the day.

Has anyone worked out if you will be able to actually see the game from the pitch side seats, there has to be a reason they are £295 cheaper than a seat one row further back.

shinpads said:
oakiecokie said:
fredmont said:

Has anyone worked out if you will be able to actually see the game from the pitch side seats, there has to be a reason they are £295 cheaper than a seat one row further back.
Of course you can see the game, what do you think those big screens were put in for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.