Season Predictions

Frankly with Kun, KdB, Raheem, Nacho, Dinho, Hart, Sane, Nolito, Gundongan, Otamendi, Silva, Yaya and Jesus in January anything less than a PL win would be piss poor. I didn't make excuses for Pellegrini and I won't for Pep. He should be winning the damn thing. Cups who knows.

Be interesting to see how things are prioritised. It was clear last year that the CL was the priority for Pellegrini and I'm guessing the board. It could be the same again. I think this is the holy grail for the owners. The FA cup was fucked off last season.

I think we should play some of younger and squad players in the Capital One cup this season. We have won it twice now in 3 years but at the cost of injuries and maybe some players being overplayed. I think it's time to gamble in that one.

Be interesting to see how things are prioritised. It was clear last year that the CL was the priority for Pellegrini and I'm guessing the board. It could be the same again. I think this is the holy grail for the owners. The FA cup was fucked off last season.

I think we should play some of younger and squad players in the Capital One cup this season. We have won it twice now in 3 years but at the cost of injuries and maybe some players being overplayed. I think it's time to gamble in that one.

Wouldn't disagree on that. I think both Pellegrini and Mourinho have seen that cup as an easy route to a bit of silverware just to take the heat off.

Personally I want us to concentrate on winning back the PL. 2 wins in 5 years has been a poor haul for easily the best squad over the same time period,

play the reserves int he CC at least...

focus has to be the prem league - no excuses

Think it will be very hard to call....we will be in the mix but def not favourites...then again Im not sure who will be.

Think we will struggle if we try to play a way our players simply cannot do

Premier League - 2nd
FA Cup - Winners
Champions League - Semi final
League Cup - 4th round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.