Season Predictions

Transition.

We haven't signed the players to come straight in and to make a real difference.

And Pep's high intensity and pressing game will take more time to implement.

Obviously the pundits will class Pep's first season at City as a failure.

Premier League - Winners
FA Cup - Winners
League Cup - Winners
Champions League - Winners
Europa League - Winners

If our injury record carries on we will limp in to top 4. It's carried on where it left of last season.

I think if we get the right balance in the defence and defend well we will do great this season. No matter what we will be contending. I think the first few games will be scrappy until the international break and if we can get 7 points from our first 3 games leading into the derby it will be a good start. Our form against the top 6 teams will be vital we need to win those games pick up more wins against them then we will be good and contending. If we are there or abouts with 5 games to go I fancy us to win the league.

League - top 2 (1st if we sort CB problem)
FA Cup - win
League Cup - Semi
Champs League - Qtrs (Semis if all fit & jesus jr arrives in jan)

If we get a settled CB pairing then we can win at least all domestic comps

If we have a good season injury wise and the team quickly learn to play Peps methodology, then there is no reason why we shouldn't win the league. I still think we are work in progress and may lose points where we shouldn't early in the season.

My prediction for us though is second in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.