Season ticket has arrived!

Mine arrived a week ago but I've relocated back to the North Stand so am awaiting my tickets again now. Also, anyone noticed how many Season Tickets are now available in the two blocks no longer deemed the 'Family Stand'? There's loads!!

It's here at last. I was starting to get a little worried as I have the flights booked on the Von Ryanair Express from Dublin for the Valencia and Liverpool games. Feels like it's all official now, bring on the season. I just can't wait.

Love the packaging, very classy, makes you proud of everything the club does. "There is a place in history waiting for every one of us", and signed by Bobby Manc. Quality.

If your SC isn't with you by Thurs ring the Ticket Office to arrange your paper one for the Valancia match, but the lady has just informed me that all grades of SC will be out from the club by 4pm Monday as will all the City Cards.
One of mine has arrived one missing and 3 City Cards not sent yet, but they are all to be in the post by 4pm Monday, just got that info from the supervisor.

I'm getting my first season ticket this year. I know I've left it a bit late but never mind.

Is it best to buy your season ticket online or is there a better selection of seats if you go in person?

Also, can someone explain how the cup scheme works?

Thanks

7Superman said:
I'm getting my first season ticket this year. I know I've left it a bit late but never mind.

Is it best to buy your season ticket online or is there a better selection of seats if you go in person?

Thanks

Ah, the gloryhunters are coming!

ManCityX said:
7Superman said:

Thanks

Give it a rest mate! Had my first season ticket in 93, just not been able to afford one for a while! Can anyone help with my question?

7Superman said:
ManCityX said:

Give it a rest mate! Had my first season ticket in 93, just not been able to afford one for a while! Can anyone help with my question?

My advice would be go down and speak to them at the club, let them show you a plan with prices etc and decide from there. As for the cup scheme as I am aware you give your bank details and they take it out each home game and activate your season card. Hope that helps?

not my fault! said:
7Superman said:

My advice would be go down and speak to them at the club, let them show you a plan with prices etc and decide from there. As for the cup scheme as I am aware you give your bank details and they take it out each home game and activate your season card. Hope that helps?

Thanks mate! What happens with the cup scheme if you can't go to a game and are the prices set on a game by game basis or are they pre agreed?

7Superman said:
ManCityX said:

You said you were buying your first season ticket in your first post and apparently all of a sudden you had your first season ticket in 93. Make your mind up. Which is it?

C_T_I_D said:
7Superman said:

You said you were buying your first season ticket in your first post and apparently all of a sudden you had your first season ticket in 93. Make your mind up. Which is it?

Bloody Hell! Season ticket police!! First ST at COMS!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.