Season ticket info needed

salfordtrueblue

Managed to squeeze the finances,think i can (although cant really) afford a season ticket,a few questions i'm askin of my fellow bluemooners....1, Is it to late ? thinkin of goin coms on Tues.
2, dont wana go behind the goals,so where could you reccommend.
cheers lads/ladettes xxx
p.s......i still cant believe this is happening.....feel like a kid at christmas ( i'm in me 40s ffs)

Block 110/111 is brilliant and not behind ther goal. SS is just as good, but behind the goal obviously.

View wise.

East Stand is fantastic. But you also get a good view, in the North Stand, particularly the 2nd tier.

Unless / until they sell out the allocation reserved for season tickets then I don't think it's ever to late is it?

salfordtrueblue said:
Managed to squeeze the finances,think i can (although cant really) afford a season ticket,a few questions i'm askin of my fellow bluemooners....1, Is it to late ? thinkin of goin coms on Tues.
cheers lads/ladettes xxx
p.s......i still cant believe this is happening.....feel like a kid at christmas ( i'm in me 40s ffs)

if you dont want to sit behind the goals, i would strongly recommend one of the two stands up the side of the pitch ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcseasoncards.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcseasoncards.talent-sport ... eason.aspx</a>

Hi mate this should help.

I'm in the third tier of the East Stand as well.

I second the comment about low level atmosphere but it is an amazing view and you can really see how the team are playing (formation wise etc) - better than you can lower down.

I reckon we could see a 'massive' change in atmosphere next year as it has always been better when we play well and with these potential signings we could be in for some real entertainment!

warpig said:
salfordtrueblue said:
cheers lads/ladettes xxx

if you dont want to sit behind the goals, i would strongly recommend one of the two stands up the side of the pitch ;)
good sound advice..Ha ha

Sorry to use your topic, but does it matter that ive lost the reciept? when does the confirmation stuff come through?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.