Season Ticket Loyalty Points

how many is this bumping people up? do you already have 3-4000 points or is this and you are now in the top bracket (5500 or above)?

There is probably a common denomenator here, how long have you had the S/T, did you upgrade from a citycard...

otherwise, i want an extra thousand points!!!

how many points has evryone got, i think some ppl have had the points added at the beginning of the seasons and some have had them lumped on in one go now !!

they could be giving these points to people in a certain order... for example by postcode, surname, or supporter number (lowest first - highest last)... the person that pasted theirs in earlier in the thread was given the points yesterday (24th jan) so they could be working their way through us all

where do u find this info please,iv been ST holder for 20+ years,but not registered online,where do i it ty

*dreams.....*
I wonder if they are bumping points up for regular Citycard holders so that everyone is pretty much guaranteed a shot at Wembley tickets.....the usual selling criteria might mean a lot of folks miss out.
(I know we won't get anywhere near like 35,000 allocation or more...)

Are all those who have got 1000 points first year seasoncard holders like me? Think that maybe the reason why.

gagiesotherhalf said:
*dreams.....*
I wonder if they are bumping points up for regular Citycard holders so that everyone is pretty much guaranteed a shot at Wembley tickets.....the usual selling criteria might mean a lot of folks miss out.
(I know we won't get anywhere near like 35,000 allocation or more...)
we're not even at wembley

New season ticket holders get them once, next year you will get the 190 and so on on each year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.