season ticket news, simple straw poll, great or ****

Andouble said:
as someone in the states this doesn't really effect me at all, but will all this seat re-location stuff move the away fans off the TV picture? It's an eyesore seeing seemingly a quarter of the stadium look empty when we're playing Fulham or Bolton at home.
probably as most of us North Standers will end up sat in the gods in the C Bell stand, whilst all you will see in the North Stand in a few kids with painted face scoffing hot dogs! god knows what it'll be like at night matches with school the next day. I never see the actual family stand as its above me but a few people have said its rarely full so why extend it while making people like me who have been going for 30 odd years and sitting next to the same people split up and move????

flipmode said:
charliebigspuds said:
Don't go to Zebra mate, if you struggle to pay in full either get a loan from a bank or get a 0% credit card and pay it off over 3-9 months, make sure you pay at least minimum payment per month or you will forfeit the 0% offer. Santander are doing a good deal with their Santander Zero credit card at the moment. I think its 3 months 0% or 9 months if you have a account with a Santander bank(Abbey of Alliance and Leicester etc).

Why not? I am with them now for this season's seasoncard and I find their service very good. From memory they only stood to make something like £30 out of me through the whole season. Not much really for the service they provide.

Do you think they will still do the Zebra deal though??
Don't know mate i've never used them. Don't Zebra charge 29.9% apr ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.