season ticket news, simple straw poll, great or ****

This is a shit idea. Been sitting in the north stand now for 14 years, there is 5 of us who sit together and now we will have to move with such short notice. There is not a chance of us having the same quality seats elsewhere in the stadium and all sitting together. If they said that this was going to happen in the 2011/2012 season then it wouldnt be so bad as we would have time to choose where we want to relocate to and that we would get 5 seats together. I think the club have slipped up big time here but it seems like they dont give a shit about loyalty anymore and they just want whoever will come rather than give priority to the loyal fans

Great for me as I think the price increase is fair compared to what they pay at other clubs.I guess you could say that we're still paying 1% less for our tickets than we were two seasons ago,yet with a far superior team.

BUT I have to say that there must have been a better way to treat those fans sat in the North stand from day one than "there it is,take it or leave it."

If it was me,I'd be going mental at Gary Cook.

Shit - we will have to move sooner or (not much) later and god knows what seats will be available to us, what they will cost, and which, if any, of our current group we might be able to sit with (or more likely not). Shit.

To be honest I'm absolutely fooking incensed. I love my seat in 132 and have made good mates with the people around me. Matchday experience just won't be the same next season.

mockingchicken said:
To be honest I'm absolutely fooking incensed. I love my seat in 132 and have made good mates with the people around me. Matchday experience just won't be the same next season.

Agreed mate.

It doesn't really affect me as I'm in 111 but I can't believe the arrogance and dismissive attitude of a bloke that thinks it's okay to just boot people out of their seats and split them up from people that they've sat with since moving from Maine rd.
Lots of people,myself included have only just got used to CoMs,and now they're being shifted from their seats to make way for Cook's "family stand Utopia."

Then expect them to pay more for the privelige!Double whammy!

I'm fucking livid to be honest-at a time we need all the fans we can muster,and money is so tight-it honestly beggars belief that no-one at the club has said "hang on a minute Gary-is this really a good idea?"

Fuck off Cook .Told my lad tonight we've got to move ,he's gutted as am i.City should be embarrassed at this fiasco.
So i've decided we will move to watch Rochdale instead do some glory hunting there .32 years of loyalty with City watching shit and now they decide to shaft the fans big style,well fuck off cook once again you will get the "New Old Trafford" that you want without me .I'm sure the atmosphere will be spiffing in a couple of years,corporate football,shove it.

Great for me as the miserable old bastard who spits bile all over my kids head will have to fook off somwhere else .Might not be so good for me in 6 years but hopefully will have a bigger ground then.Feel for the fans being forced to move though but if there moving because there kids are 16 maybe the lazy teenages could get a part time job and start paying there way..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.