season ticket news, simple straw poll, great or ****

I expect a rise now and then if we progress. Just think the club have totally messed up with the other idea(which doesnt effect me btw. Why not just advise Parents with kids it will be alot better for them in the north stand with the changes they are making to make it a better stand for kids, theres empty seats in that stand anyway most of the time so they could have filled them. Very harsh people will have to move who have sat there since it opened, and harsh on kids prices if they dont want to sit their. And then what about when they are 16 they have to move again. Fuckin comical idea from whatever muppet decided this crap. It's all about what the fans want? then they do this, you could'nt make it up.

fathellensbellend said:
lets get a true reflection on what the mood is like, simple great if you are happy or shit if you are not.

i will start the ball rolling.

SHIT

Not had a pay rise in 2 years so peronally shit - but from a club perspective the idea that we as fans should not have to pay anymore at a time when the owners are spunking millions and millions on players is both naive and we should / must expect to pay more.

Shooter 83 said:
I expect a rise now and then if we progress. Just think the club have totally messed up with the other idea(which doesnt effect me btw. Why not just advise Parents with kids it will be alot better for them in the north stand with the changes they are making to make it a better stand for kids, theres empty seats in that stand anyway most of the time so they could have filled them. Very harsh people will have to move who have sat there since it opened, and harsh on kids prices if they dont want to sit their. And then what about when they are 16 they have to move again. Fuckin comical idea from whatever muppet decided this crap. It's all about what the fans want? then they do this, you could'nt make it up.
^^^^ and that's what I think "comical" not much thought gone into this plan by the club, just about making profit.

MAYBE im missing summet but im sure ive been given a discount in the past for renewing early doors.p.s. can someone show me how to get that clip of bacon face and is cronies chasing that (and missing)that double decker bus.its funny as f**k.ta

Overall great but I have to a agree its a bad idea forcing people to move out the south stand if you haven't got kids with you. Not great PR.
But £95 to £140 after so many years for kids is still a good deal, and not forgetting the 16-17 yr old price and 18-21 discounts.

bobbins...5 of us have to move from the North stand although we have one under 16-the rest are over so we don't fulfill the criteria to stay and so we have to pay more, move and the kid has to pay more coz we cant leave sat on his own!

East Stand 1st tier

My ticket = £460 now £500 = 9% increase
My sons £95 now £140 = 47% increase

Overall 15% increase for two tickets

We have both been to almonst every away game this season - £85 extra = circa 1.5 away games ticket cost.

Still irritating increase for the same tickets.

We could move to crap family stand = no atmosphere and no banter

it'sintheblood! said:
bobbins...5 of us have to move from the North stand although we have one under 16-the rest are over so we don't fulfill the criteria to stay and so we have to pay more, move and the kid has to pay more coz we cant leave sat on his own!

plus how we gonna find 5 seats together where we think we would like to sit-assuming we can get a choice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.