season ticket news, simple straw poll, great or ****

within 5 years our entire second tier will be corporate or premium seating, like it or not its the future. To answer the thread question, great for me shit for some people
Corky said:
Look at Wembley and the Emirates, the entire 2nd tiers are corperate.

Our ground is similar to both of them.

tinblu said:
within 5 years our entire second tier will be corporate or premium seating, like it or not its the future. To answer the thread question, great for me shit for some people
Corky said:
Look at Wembley and the Emirates, the entire 2nd tiers are corperate.

Our ground is similar to both of them.

That is what I was pointing out.

I do not think it is good to dispalce people to the third tiers or charge £45 more in the SS than the NS.

SHIT

Me, my son, and three friends have to move ,we have to pick seats that are available now,doubt we'll be able to sit together.
Plus we have a stadium where one end is full of kids,not watchin the match,and having their faces painted.

flipmode said:
Are they still doing the deal with Zebra finance where you can pay monthly, if so Great for me.

If not, uber shite.
Don't go to Zebra mate, if you struggle to pay in full either get a loan from a bank or get a 0% credit card and pay it off over 3-9 months, make sure you pay at least minimum payment per month or you will forfeit the 0% offer. Santander are doing a good deal with their Santander Zero credit card at the moment. I think its 3 months 0% or 9 months if you have a account with a Santander bank(Abbey of Alliance and Leicester etc).

as someone in the states this doesn't really effect me at all, but will all this seat re-location stuff move the away fans off the TV picture? It's an eyesore seeing seemingly a quarter of the stadium look empty when we're playing Fulham or Bolton at home.

Disappointing.

I have been duped by past topics on how we are gonna attract the many thousand additional supporters to the ground (future 80k capacity?) by lowering prices and returning the game to the people.

Well, you pulled my plonker!

charliebigspuds said:
flipmode said:
Are they still doing the deal with Zebra finance where you can pay monthly, if so Great for me.

If not, uber shite.
Don't go to Zebra mate, if you struggle to pay in full either get a loan from a bank or get a 0% credit card and pay it off over 3-9 months, make sure you pay at least minimum payment per month or you will forfeit the 0% offer. Santander are doing a good deal with their Santander Zero credit card at the moment. I think its 3 months 0% or 9 months if you have a account with a Santander bank(Abbey of Alliance and Leicester etc).

Why not? I am with them now for this season's seasoncard and I find their service very good. From memory they only stood to make something like £30 out of me through the whole season. Not much really for the service they provide.

Do you think they will still do the Zebra deal though??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.