Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I've had no email either but I don't see why 93.20 is different. We may get a different percentage back but no reason the process needs to be different that I can see?

I’m 93:20. And from the email I got a few weeks back it looked like if I didn’t request the credit option I’d get the refund option just like anyone else. I’ll wait and see.

They need to look at my bank account lol they'd soon see that isn't the case. There's been no mention of Joe's having to do this either. It's not a major issue I'm just curious as to what makes our process need to be different. Maybe we will find out when we finally get the email

Luckily, I had sold a ticket on the exchange for the Arsenal game (I had a spare) and the refund has gone a few face masks and a City shirt from the Club Shop

Just had the e-mail from the club saying they've processed the refunds for Newcastle and Southampton away....

Will the Madrid home game be refunded with the season ticket ?

Is the idea that everyone will get their season tickets refunded by 19th June ?

Will the Madrid home game be refunded with the season ticket ?

Is the idea that everyone will get their season tickets refunded by 19th June ?
I called supporter services about a month ago to cancel my Madrid tickets and they refunded me couple of days later. I’m not on the CL cup scheme if that makes any difference ?

Will we be getting club crested face masks in the season ticket renewal tin , better than another key ring

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.