Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Sounds like we will be last with the refunds

@ManCityHelp: 93:20 Seasoncard holders, to receive your refund we first need to issue a credit.
We will contact you once done, where you can then opt to leave the credit on your account to be redeemed against your Seasoncard renewal, home or away tickets, a stadium tour, or request a refund.

City’s admin must be hoping that many of us accept the credit. I only saw this message on Twitter because I don’t receive the Club’s emails. I think this has made my mind up that I’m going to ask for a refund.

If I still had a Seasoncard then I’d probably go for the credit. Chances are I’d renew and whilst there’s no football on (travel, beer, food) then it’d help me when going to the match is an option again.

why renew ffs. its not football now.save your money.
i am getting pelters off my family but they can fuck off. not City's fault, they are victims too.

You’re one of the biggest Blues I know so I was a bit taken aback with that one.

I’d normally renew just to ensure I got my usual seat in 117 as it was a great place with good people around me.

City’s admin must be hoping that many of us accept the credit. I only saw this message on Twitter because I don’t receive the Club’s emails. I think this has made my mind up that I’m going to ask for a refund.

I've had no email either but I don't see why 93.20 is different. We may get a different percentage back but no reason the process needs to be different that I can see?

I've had no email either but I don't see why 93.20 is different. We may get a different percentage back but no reason the process needs to be different that I can see?

Maybe the Club think we have more cash? It should be a consistent approach like you say.

Maybe the Club think we have more cash? It should be a consistent approach like you say.

They need to look at my bank account lol they'd soon see that isn't the case. There's been no mention of Joe's having to do this either. It's not a major issue I'm just curious as to what makes our process need to be different. Maybe we will find out when we finally get the email

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.