Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

I’ve had my Madrid and Newcastle tickets refunded. I was reimbursed earlier for Southampton away because I bought that ticket through the OSC.

Same here. Can never understand why I sometimes get emails and sometimes don't.

I had that issue until recently in that I received absolutely nothing from City, except texts about when away tickets went on sale.
Changed my marketing preferences in my account to "yes" to everything & I'm now magically receiving relevant e-mails around ticket & refund confirmations.
Received my Real Madrid refund notification yesterday morning & the money was in my account by this morning.

I had that issue until recently in that I received absolutely nothing from City, except texts about when away tickets went on sale.
Changed my marketing preferences in my account to "yes" to everything & I'm now magically receiving relevant e-mails around ticket & refund confirmations.
Received my Real Madrid refund notification yesterday morning & the money was in my account by this morning.
I think they are using the wrong mailing list sometimes because if I get a receipt for buying off them I should get a receipt or notification for the refund. Not even sure that should be an option to turn on/off tbh. Not a big issue though.

I think they are using the wrong mailing list sometimes because if I get a receipt for buying off them I should get a receipt or notification for the refund. Not even sure that should be an option to turn on/off tbh. Not a big issue though.

I definitely get that feeling. I wasn't receiving travel advice for European aways although mates in the same party were, and didn't receive the original e-mail about the refund process & had to have it forwarded on by a mate.

So am I right in saying if you do nothing the club will automatically pay you what's due?
You only contact them if you want the amount taken off next seasons card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.