Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

So am I right in saying if you do nothing the club will automatically pay you what's due?
You only contact them if you want the amount taken off next seasons card?
Taken from the club's email:

Should you wish to opt in to the credit option, contact Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2) no later than 5pm, Friday 22nd May 2020.

If we do not hear from you, we will proceed with the refund process as detailed below with a view to ensuring that all refunds have been processed no later than Friday 19th June 2020. Please note that with the exception of those on Direct Debit who will receive a bulk refund, matches have to be processed individually so will show as multiple transactions on your account.

I think they are using the wrong mailing list sometimes because if I get a receipt for buying off them I should get a receipt or notification for the refund. Not even sure that should be an option to turn on/off tbh. Not a big issue though.

I received my first email about tickets in a couple of years (yesterday) after providing a new email address to Supporter Services. City’s system can’t seem to cope if of you use the same email address for Supporters Club Tickets.

So am I right in saying if you do nothing the club will automatically pay you what's due?
You only contact them if you want the amount taken off next seasons card?

Unless you are in 93.20 where City say the default is a credit off next season’s season card (although individual tickets purchased are auto refunded).

Unless you are in 93.20 where City say the default is a credit off next season’s season card (although individual tickets purchased are auto refunded).
I'm in 93:20 Tim,just had an email saying i can have it knocked off next season or it can be refunded back to my account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.