Season ticket prices 2016/17

Automatic renewal is a bit confusing. City will actually send seasoncard holders a letter in May giving the option to relocate or cancel....if you don't take up the options then it will be automatically renewed.

I tweeted MCFCHelp last week and they said we won't receive anything till May/June but I'm hoping they got confused because usually thats the time we actually renew

I tweeted MCFCHelp last week and they said we won't receive anything till May/June but I'm hoping they got confused because usually thats the time we actually renew
Knowing Soriano and co they will just start taking nexts seasons money out and not even tell folk there's been an increase.

I'm very cynical towards the concept of any price freeze. It would've been great PR to announce better prices like Everton did so we would surely have done it by now. A freeze is the best we can hope for but goodness knows what 16/17 will bring...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.