Season ticket prices 2016/17

Lots of options and opportunities, not for PR or any other bullshit reason - just to give something back in return for fan loyalty. Start with a 2% discount for each year you have had a seasoncard in the new stadium.

I have distanced myself from any of this ticket price increase and tend not to let it wind me up.

I did this by moving seats and pay £380 for my seat in the south stand

but it obvious to all with the many empty seats we have that demand at the prices we charge is dwindling

tomorrow I see many more empty seats than normal.

On the bus I organise we usually have 65. Tomorrow we down to 40

The 'many' empty seats are season ticket holders who pick and choose games, we average 54000 and probably 90% of the home league games are sold out and at least half of the games this season we have taken the away section on SS level 3.

The 'many' empty seats are season ticket holders who pick and choose games, we average 54000 and probably 90% of the home league games are sold out and at least half of the games this season we have taken the away section on SS level 3.

I seen the same seats near me empty. Must be the utd game only that they interested in. Bizarre but their choice.

Raise what, a hypothetical price rise?

The continued annual prices rises every year, and the prospect of another in the summer when most other clubs are lowering or freezing their prices at a time where the new TV deal windfall is coming in.

You own the bigges City forum on the net, you could stress the harm these increases are having on our core support. Presuming you gave a toss.

The continued annual prices rises every year, and the prospect of another in the summer when most other clubs are lowering or freezing their prices at a time where the new TV deal windfall is coming in.

As mentioned, your latter point is hypothetical at the moment.

Regarding your first point, what have you done about it? Why do I have a greater responsibility than you to address it?! I've got enough to deal with in my life as it is, and besides I was reasonably happy with the £620 I paid this season.

However, should they increase prices again this season I'd be pretty pissed off, hence why I started this thread. Don't really need you to be telling me what I should, or shouldn't, be doing though.

As mentioned, your latter point is hypothetical at the moment.

Regarding your first point, what have you done about it? Why do I have a greater responsibility than you to address it?! I've got enough to deal with in my life as it is, and besides I was reasonably happy with the £620 I paid this season.

However, should they increase prices again this season I'd be pretty pissed off, hence why I started this thread. Don't really need you to be telling me what I should, or shouldn't, be doing though.

Yeah come on Ric. We're right behind you

get

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.