Season ticket prices 2016/17

Just had an email to say my season card will be auto renewed because I paid by direct debit last season. You have to contact supporters services if you want to cancel it.

That saves me trying to get online to renew it.

Have they binned platinum or just made an error on my lads renewal as went online to look and it says gold on his for next year despite him being platinum for the last 5/6 years

They never quite get it right do they. They have my daughters date of birth wrong so 2 years ago when she was 16 they sent her a junior ticket. Despite 5 phone calls and 3 visits she still gets the wrong season ticket. 4 games before they sorted it. Fast forward 2 years and they have cocked it up again. They have sent her renewal as a 16/17 when she is 18 before 1st August. I'm going to have to go through all the hassle again.

Have they binned platinum or just made an error on my lads renewal as went online to look and it says gold on his for next year despite him being platinum for the last 5/6 years
When the screen comes up Gold comes up in the centre of the screen but you can see faintly on the left hand side platinum and on the right Superbia. If you click on the faint Platinum it then moves this to the centre of the screen and you can then proceed to buy platinum. Mind that is after going through the Ball aching process of entering your card details each time for each cup scheme and then again for your season card, if you are paying by card.

They never quite get it right do they. They have my daughters date of birth wrong so 2 years ago when she was 16 they sent her a junior ticket. Despite 5 phone calls and 3 visits she still gets the wrong season ticket. 4 games before they sorted it. Fast forward 2 years and they have cocked it up again. They have sent her renewal as a 16/17 when she is 18 before 1st August. I'm going to have to go through all the hassle again.
So is it your age at 1st August that determines the age band for next season? My son is 16 in July and the renewal email States his ticket for next season is £125 (under 16 cost ) but when I went online it suggested £210 (16 / 17 yr old)

We were originally in 106 at the start of the season.

We were moved by the club at our request half way through as my dad needed to be closer to the disabled facilities, so are now in 301.

We haven't received an email or postcard about the renewal, don't even know what seats they will put us down as.

106 was fine price wise, but near no facilities. 301 is great for facilities but a bit pricey.

I am hoping when I try and call in a few days, we can look to get a relocation to somewhere with facilities and at a fair price.

My DOB is wrong on my account too. I have phoned up and sent several emails with copies of my driving license. Still wrong. I've given up now as it doesn't make much difference between 30 and 32.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.