Season ticket prices 2016/17

Well as yet I can't do anything moving wise until that relocation window opens - but I think I'm giving up any ideas of quitting, just can't do it after so long! I could really do with it being cheaper though.. I'll take anything just to stay on, even if it means getting drenched at the front or being in the gods in the South stand! ;-)
hopefully join you up there ;)

I have tried and failed to renew on line. Listed on my tickets page are myself, wife and 4 family/friends. I only wish to renew mine and the wife's tickets but no matter what I do the site will only let me renew 2 family/friends tickets and not the two tickets that I actually want to renew.
I have cleared the details of the four I do not wish to renew. I then bring up the view from the seat, which brings up a gold card with a select button, which I click and then click next. The next page details the tickets I am renewing/paying, which are 2 family/friends and not mine and the wife's.
What am I doing wrong. Can anyone please help or is the site just crap?
I have emailed the club but may have to wait 14 days for a reply.

I have tried and failed to renew on line. Listed on my tickets page are myself, wife and 4 family/friends. I only wish to renew mine and the wife's tickets but no matter what I do the site will only let me renew 2 family/friends tickets and not the two tickets that I actually want to renew.
I have cleared the details of the four I do not wish to renew. I then bring up the view from the seat, which brings up a gold card with a select button, which I click and then click next. The next page details the tickets I am renewing/paying, which are 2 family/friends and not mine and the wife's.
What am I doing wrong. Can anyone please help or is the site just crap?
I have emailed the club but may have to wait 14 days for a reply.

Sorted the problem by using a different browser. I was originally using Chrome, which would not let me highlight/select the tickets I wanted to renew. I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked perfectly, 2 tickets renewed within minutes.

Yep when I've moved before it's always been via ringing up - which makes it hard work depending on which jobsworth you get on the other end (not to mention the horrendous wait getting through!).

I relocated online last season but the system kept crashing. I tried in the morning and then again in the afternoon. I'm ok where I am but the option would be nice.

When the screen comes up Gold comes up in the centre of the screen but you can see faintly on the left hand side platinum and on the right Superbia. If you click on the faint Platinum it then moves this to the centre of the screen and you can then proceed to buy platinum. Mind that is after going through the Ball aching process of entering your card details each time for each cup scheme and then again for your season card, if you are paying by card.
four of us on all cup schemes, so i had to enter card details thirteen times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.