Season ticket prices 2016/17

Hi mate. Am online now. How can you relocate?

I selected the row that my current seat is on and then pressed next. Lower down the screen it said select seat. Pressed that and after a while (and messages of having to update browser) the seating map appeared and I shopped around and found a new seat. Just followed online prompts to select car park option and paid.

Good luck

I selected the row that my current seat is on and then pressed next. Lower down the screen it said select seat. Pressed that and after a while (and messages of having to update browser) the seating map appeared and I shopped around and found a new seat. Just followed online prompts to select car park option and paid.

Good luck

Thanks mate. Will give it a go.

Does the direct debit definitely automatically renew?

First time paying by DD last season, anxious about not doing it manually and relying on the club to automatically renew it. Couldn't trust the ticket office brigade not to fuck it up somehow. It apparently renews after the window to do so manually closes as well, so if they fuck it up your seat would then go on sale straight away.

Any advice blues?

It possible to just do it manually again?

Does the direct debit definitely automatically renew?

First time paying by DD last season, anxious about not doing it manually and relying on the club to automatically renew it. Couldn't trust the ticket office brigade not to fuck it up somehow. It apparently renews after the window to do so manually closes as well, so if they fuck it up your seat would then go on sale straight away.

Any advice blues?

It possible to just do it manually again?

It says on my email that should I do nothing during this window it will auto renew the day after the scheme ends. If I want to cancel I have to ring up and say so.

I was nearly finished in relocating and it's booted me out now. Perhaps they've shut the loophole
Id persevere. I was so surprised to get the option, that I wasn,t prepared and logged out to see if it was an error, but again I reached the point of payment and it all went through . No confirmation email as yet, but showing on my purchase history.

anybody know if you cant relocate to a cheaper seat if you are able still able to cancel?

any help would be appreciated .

What Supporter Services told me on twitter was that I renew and then use the relocation window to try to move seats. If nothing suits me or there is nothing available then I can cancel. However, looking through the terms and conditions for Seasoncards on the OS it states that:

2.12. Once purchased, a Seasoncard Holder shall not be entitled to cancel, upgrade or downgrade their Seasoncard and no refunds shall be given for any Matches unattended during the Season, save that a Concessionary Seasoncard Holder may upgrade their Seasoncard in accordance with the provisions outlined in condition 5.4.

2.13. The cancellation rights granted to consumers pursuant to The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply to Seasoncard purchases. Consequently, consumers will not be able to cancel their Seasoncard purchases except in accordance with these terms or as otherwise permitted by law.

So I'm none the wiser really.

Id persevere. I was so surprised to get the option, that I wasn,t prepared and logged out to see if it was an error, but again I reached the point of payment and it all went through . No confirmation email as yet, but showing on my purchase history.

You're right, tried again and got a better seat, so changed to that. Might see if I can get a better one in the next few days.

Thanks for the tip!

If you can't officially relocate then be sure they don't cancel your move and put you back where you were. Surprised I can only do it by phone...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.