Season ticket prices 2016/17

Thanks, think I must have done likewise. Took me an age the last time around to put all my bank details in for three customers.

Never got a renewal email, quick enough to spam me about crap offers and Cityzens.

Call me a cynic, but they actually want you ringing that ticket office. My dad qualifies next season at OAP price, he doesn't have an email, can well imagine there are big chunks of our supporter base who don't.

I've just renewed...pretty straightforward...decided to go Gold this year as Platinum just isn't worth it for me hence me doing it now

So is it your age at 1st August that determines the age band for next season? My son is 16 in July and the renewal email States his ticket for next season is £125 (under 16 cost ) but when I went online it suggested £210 (16 / 17 yr old)
My daughters is the similar. Renewal email says 16/17 but on my online account it says 18/21 (or is certainly more expensive). If it wasn't that they cocked it up when she was 16 I wouldn't be bothered and just wait and see but I know what's going to happen,

My daughters is the similar. Renewal email says 16/17 but on my online account it says 18/21 (or is certainly more expensive). If it wasn't that they cocked it up when she was 16 I wouldn't be bothered and just wait and see but I know what's going to happen,
16/17 means 2016/2017

Is everyone moaning? If you want want get one. If you don't don't.

Hoping mine just automatically renew saves me ringing up.

did you ever have any bother actually moving in the end mate?

Well as yet I can't do anything moving wise until that relocation window opens - but I think I'm giving up any ideas of quitting, just can't do it after so long! I could really do with it being cheaper though.. I'll take anything just to stay on, even if it means getting drenched at the front or being in the gods in the South stand! ;-)

Strange as I have just relocated from block 207 premium to block 204 platinum for £350 less and it let me choose from a load of seats that were available around the stadium

Might have a try of that later.

Need somewhere there is a lift for my dad and also disabled toilets.

When the screen comes up Gold comes up in the centre of the screen but you can see faintly on the left hand side platinum and on the right Superbia. If you click on the faint Platinum it then moves this to the centre of the screen and you can then proceed to buy platinum. Mind that is after going through the Ball aching process of entering your card details each time for each cup scheme and then again for your season card, if you are paying by card.

Cheers. As I'm DIrect Debit I assume if I do nothing it will just renew anyway and same cup schemes will be included?

16/17 means 2016/2017

You got me thinking I was a bit of dick there but no, not this time. There is a pricing range of 16 & 17 which my daughter currently falls into. She is 18 in July so so goes up to the next level which I believe is 18/21.

You got me thinking I was a bit of dick there but no, not this time. There is a pricing range of 16 & 17 which my daughter currently falls into. She is 18 in July so so goes up to the next level which I believe is 18/21.
Well it got me confused. It said 16/17 for mine and my sons with two different prices. He's 16 next month but I'm a bit more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.