Season ticket prices 2016/17

Looks like I'm in the same boat as a few others. Was allocated a £299 single seat in 127 a couple of games into the season, obv way under the face value. So now they want £725 to renew which is fair enough, but I assumed/hoped that I could renew a value gold and then be allocated a seat elsewhere. Seems that this isn't the case and I have to renew at £725 (which is sadly out of my range) and then hope to relocate in the window?

Not sure what to do!

Looks like I'm in the same boat as a few others. Was allocated a £299 single seat in 127 a couple of games into the season, obv way under the face value. So now they want £725 to renew which is fair enough, but I assumed/hoped that I could renew a value gold and then be allocated a seat elsewhere. Seems that this isn't the case and I have to renew at £725 (which is sadly out of my range) and then hope to relocate in the window?

Not sure what to do!
You could renew now and choose direct debit as the payment. Then ring up during relocation window and see if they can find you a cheaper seat. If not, the first payment doesn't come out until July so you wouldn't be out of pocket and I'm sure City would cancel the DD for you. You could always cancel it yourself with the bank if any probs.

Not sure what to do!

Renew at £725 on the DD scheme so you don't pay anything, then wait and see if you can relocate to level 3 of the South Stand (£299) or any other seat in your price range. If not, cancel the season ticket before the first payment comes out (July).

You could renew now and choose direct debit as the payment. Then ring up during relocation window and see if they can find you a cheaper seat. If not, the first payment doesn't come out until July so you wouldn't be out of pocket and I'm sure City would cancel the DD for you. You could always cancel it yourself with the bank if any probs.

Yeah was thinking along those lines. It's gonna auto-renew anyway so I guess I just leave it to do that and then get on the blower when the relocation window opens.

Tried to select a different seat just now, as someone a couple pages back said it was possible, but it wasn't playing ball for me.

Am I ok to just cancel a direct debit despite agreeing to renew it? Don't want City chasing me for hundreds of pounds ;)

Cancelling yourself would be a last resort. I'm sure City would cancel if for you if they can't relocate you to a seat within your price range, as this would still be before the seat is then released for those on the waiting list.

Just renewed, a relocated from 93:20 to south stand level 1. Saved over £500 I'm happy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.