Season ticket prices 2016/17

£299 season tickets, regular trophy wins, world class players and facilities and people still moan. Un fucking believable.
You've bought right into the hype. I wouldn't mind if all the tickets were £299 (which wouldn't be fair in itself) - but they're not, they are some of the worst seats and are massively limited in number.

Everton are awash with £299 season tickets. We are not. When do we ever wish we were them?!

You've bought right into the hype. I wouldn't mind if all the tickets were £299 (which wouldn't be fair in itself) - but they're not, they are some of the worst seats and are massively limited in number.

There is not really a bad view in the ground, quite high but its not a bad view. I reckon anyone who wanted a £299 (or £329) would have got one or could get one.

There is not really a bad view in the ground, quite high but its not a bad view. I reckon anyone who wanted a £299 (or £329) would have got one or could get one.
That's not even close to being true is it?

That's not even close to being true is it?
Yes that's why I posted it. I'm sure some fans think they should get paid to go.

Everyone I knew who applied for (one of the cheaper season tickets) got one and that was late in the day as well. If you want the best seats in the house, guess what you have to pay the best prices.

So you are looking at about £16 a game, you will pay £22 to see Oldham v Blackpool next Tuesday what do people want City to do? (agreed freeze the prices)

I think there are a few on here want to quote oh its £700 a season ticket I cant afford it and moan their tits off, the fact is they would not go for £5 a game but still want to be armchair superfans and blame the club for not going, you seen them filling the pubs watching on the dodgy channels, then staggering about saying how good or shit we were when the real fans get back to the boozer after the game.

Yes that's why I posted it. I'm sure some fans think they should get paid to go.

Everyone I knew who applied for (one of the cheaper season tickets) got one and that was late in the day as well. If you want the best seats in the house, guess what you have to pay the best prices.

So you are looking at about £16 a game, you will pay £22 to see Oldham v Blackpool next Tuesday what do people want City to do? (agreed freeze the prices)

I think there are a few on here want to quote oh its £700 a season ticket I cant afford it and moan their tits off, the fact is they would not go for £5 a game but still want to be armchair superfans and blame the club for not going, you seen them filling the pubs watching on the dodgy channels, then staggering about saying how good or shit we were when the real fans get back to the boozer after the game.

While I agree with some of your points I think the point is city have a decision to make here do they still want the club to let the fans think they are still part of the club or do they want to just fill it with day trippers if that is the case I have no problem with that but just dont expect the likes of me to be part of it much longer
And the point you make about Oldham is valid except Oldham don't get God knows how many hundreds of millions in TV and sponsorship deals .so not really valid after all ,is it?

There are many, many more season tickets for sale at the higher price point than those at at the cheap end of the scale. Paying £700 doesn't get you the best seats in the house and the gradual rise has been a joke.
It's great that the club are making some available at a cracking price but it's not nearly enough.

I don't think anybody expects to be paid to go, instead the club are happy to rely on years of loyalty and new fans who couldn't give a fuck what they pay because they're not really part of the club, just tourists enjoying a day out.

600 quid to sit in 220 is a rip off.
Slowly been creeping up but sorry any increase this year and I will seriously consider not renewing

There are many, many more season tickets for sale at the higher price point than those at at the cheap end of the scale. Paying £700 doesn't get you the best seats in the house and the gradual rise has been a joke.
It's great that the club are making some available at a cracking price but it's not nearly enough.

I don't think anybody expects to be paid to go, instead the club are happy to rely on years of loyalty and new fans who couldn't give a fuck what they pay because they're not really part of the club, just tourists enjoying a day out.
Depends what you call the higher price point I suppose but I'm sure when the prices for last year where announced somebody worked out there were more under £550 than over. Also as a matchday ticket buying nomad I'd say the best seats in the house are all under £700 as I've never liked any of the level 2 seats I've sat in. One more thing new fans aren't the same As tourists enjoying a day out, we were all new once today's new fans are just joining in different times doesn't make them worse fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.