Season Ticket Pricing as a result of Stadium Expansion

conormcfc said:
I was hoping to maybe move from my shit seat in 117 to one of the £299 seats when it's ready. Surely there won't be enough people putting the 100 quid deposits down to fill that entire price bracket before I even get a look in?

If. You are a ST holder I think you get a look in before them but after level 2 movers...

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
conormcfc said:
I was hoping to maybe move from my shit seat in 117 to one of the £299 seats when it's ready. Surely there won't be enough people putting the 100 quid deposits down to fill that entire price bracket before I even get a look in?

If. You are a ST holder I think you get a look in before them but after level 2 movers...
That's right

I can't understand why seasoncard holders are moaning about the £100 deposit

You only have to pay a deposit if you are after a 'new' seasoncard holder

Like all things they always go up every season, hopefully after the expansions are completed they won't go up as much as they have recently. Since we moved into the stadium my season ticket has more than doubled in price hopefully next season they will keep the price increase to the rate of inflation, and not by x 3or x4 the rate of inflation.

Blueto said:
What a master stroke by the club.
First they send a survey asking if we would sell our seats to people who want to buy it for life.
I for one stated I did not want to sell my seat for any inducement.
So they put up the prices to £1150 and then want a £100 deposit if I don't want my seat and want to relocate to the new stand.
I think you've misunderstood. If you want to move from your present seat because it's being "upgraded" to something you don't want, you don't need to pay £100 - you'll be first in the queue to pick a new seat (new stand or anywhere else that's available). You and several thousand others who don't want the "club" experience.

Vic said:
Of the CB2 / East 2 customers, how many are really going to pay £1150 (60% more) to keep their same seat, for a "club" facility that's only of value if you come early and stay after the match? I can imagine several thousand being first in the queue for a move (and annoyed to have to move behind the goal rather than be at the side of the pitch).

I've already posted this in this thread, but it's worth repeating

The £1150 is for the cheapest L2 seats. The closer to the middle you are, the more it will cost
I reckon you're looking at £1500 for a seat in 204/205/206

First time poster and non season ticket holder.

After receiving all the hype emails about the waiting list, I reveiwed the pricing diagram they provided for the stadium and managed to get myself on the list for 2 season tickets within the top 100.

Been chuffed for 3 days that I've finally got a st in place in the new stand ..........until I read this thread.

Absolutely gutted that city have provided a misleading pricing diagram whilst knowing that their corporate scheme will force a lot of l2 st holders to move into the new stands, before I have any chance, I generally feel a bit shafted by it all.....so I'm looking for advise from existing st holders who know the system better on what I should do.

As I'm in top 100 I will most probably be offered a season ticket next season, as some one previously quoted 2,000 people don't renew each year, should I try take 2 in the cheapest area I can before this corporate scheme kicks in the following season? Get my foot in the door so to speak....and if I do what are my chances of getting two together?

If I did this then what would be my chances of relocating to the new stands the following season, does relocation go by points or first come first served?

Or should I just wait till the following season? Does any one know roughly how many people are effected by corporate scheme? And how many new seats there will be in new stands?

Sorry for so many questions and Thanks in advance

In answer to your questions I would say if you are in the top 100 now then you should be able to get one next season. I would say getting two together should be ok but may Impact on the price you pay.

As a ST holder you will get priority for the new stand over someone on a waiting list. You will be behind the level 2 movers in terms of priority but ahead of waiting list.

On previous relocation days there is no priority given as far as I know. It's a by of a free for all. They could change the rules on this though especially with a new stand as they may be aware how sensitive an issue it is.

However overall I would say having a ST Would help when coming to move to the new stand. Having said that at number 100 in that waiting list I would have thought you would be ok to get in it but little chance of a cheaper seat.

If anyone else disagrees feel free to correct me.

Colins Bellend said:
pirate said:
u2fme2 said:
its starting to look that way i am afraid

no its not, how can it be when it looks like there will be about 7000 season tickets at 299 notes.
you may not get the same view as you get now but you still get to go to the games
There might be 700 @ £299 not a chance there will be 7K

There will be loads at £299. City know they won't sell them if there aren't. The only way we will consistently fill a 60k stadium is if there are a significant number of cheap seats.

Manx Blue83 said:
First time poster and non season ticket holder.

After receiving all the hype emails about the waiting list, I reveiwed the pricing diagram they provided for the stadium and managed to get myself on the list for 2 season tickets within the top 100.

Been chuffed for 3 days that I've finally got a st in place in the new stand ..........until I read this thread.

Absolutely gutted that city have provided a misleading pricing diagram whilst knowing that their corporate scheme will force a lot of l2 st holders to move into the new stands, before I have any chance, I generally feel a bit shafted by it all.....so I'm looking for advise from existing st holders who know the system better on what I should do.

As I'm in top 100 I will most probably be offered a season ticket next season, as some one previously quoted 2,000 people don't renew each year, should I try take 2 in the cheapest area I can before this corporate scheme kicks in the following season? Get my foot in the door so to speak....and if I do what are my chances of getting two together?

If I did this then what would be my chances of relocating to the new stands the following season, does relocation go by points or first come first served?

Or should I just wait till the following season? Does any one know roughly how many people are effected by corporate scheme? And how many new seats there will be in new stands?

Sorry for so many questions and Thanks in advance

The solution is simple. Buy a Level 2 Season Ticket (CB or East) then you will be top of the list in theory for 15/16.

Ok it might be costly for that 1st Season, however thereafter you may be lucky enough to be sat on a pair of £299 seats for good giving a long term saving.

More interestingly or perhaps alarmingly, has anyone else noticed that the terms of the release means that you only get your deposit back if they can't offer you a seat in the price band you have selected!

That means that if you are a current Seasoncard holder and looking to relocate into the new stand at £299 and you have registered a friend for a new seat at £299-449, however there are only seats at £449 left (clearly not next to mine at £299) then nowhere in that document does it say they will refund you the £100.

So, in short, anyone who assumes that unless they are all sat together they can call the deal off is sadly mistaken. If City provide a seat at the bracket you have deposited for and just because it is not next to the friend you wanted to be with counts for nothing. You either buy the seat and sit apart or lose you deposit.

Not scaremongering, fact. Read it closely and you will see that you are only entitled to a refund if they can't provide you with a seat anywhere in the stadium within the bracket you requested.

I think it will be somewhere in between.

The diagram shows two of the 6 main blocks being coloured dark blue which is the £450-£599 category.

Assuming one block is for away fans (south) then that leaves 3 large blocks and two smaller. Around 2/3 are highlighted as being for the lower price range.

Assuming the south stand new stand holds 6000 then only around 2000 or so of these will be in the price range £299-£449 so would assume there will be at least 3 price levels in there and 700-800 available at £299.

In North stand no away fans so maybe 3000 in that price bracket and perhaps a third of these at £299.

Overall maybe 2000 at £299.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.