Season Ticket Pricing as a result of Stadium Expansion

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
moomba said:
I am very interested to see if these new corporate areas will get priority for cup final and away tickets though, you'd think they might at those prices. Wonder if any of the "I'm alright jack" brigade will have second thoughts if they start being affected by the changes.

very very good point that - an additional 6000 corporate clients with guaranteed priority for away tickets. -

It's an interesting one this. I am sure the next step will be a seat that guarantees you all cup matches' and guaranteed final tickets whatever your points total. They may extend this to away tickets too, leaving less away tickets for those with points and guarantee that more people will remain/go platinum.
I doubt very much that those taking over the the level 2seats will give a toss about going to away games but will probably swallow up semi and final tickets. Look at utd they always kept a good hardcore away support despite the corporate issue<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:31 pm --<br /><br />
moomba said:
I am very interested to see if these new corporate areas will get priority for cup final and away tickets though, you'd think they might at those prices. Wonder if any of the "I'm alright jack" brigade will have second thoughts if they start being affected by the changes.

very very good point that - an additional 6000 corporate clients with guaranteed priority for away tickets. -

It's an interesting one this. I am sure the next step will be a seat that guarantees you all cup matches' and guaranteed final tickets whatever your points total. They may extend this to away tickets too, leaving less away tickets for those with points and guarantee that more people will remain/go platinum.
I doubt very much that those taking over the the level 2seats will give a toss about going to away games but will probably swallow up semi and final tickets. Look at utd they always kept a good hardcore away support despite the corporate issue

moomba said:

Well if the club start giving priority to the corporates for away and final tickets I for 1 will be giving my season ticket up the club needs to remember the fans that were going in the 3rd tier and queing up for 12 hours to get playoff final tickets!

uwe rosler 28 said:

Well if the club start giving priority to the corporates for away and final tickets I for 1 will be giving my season ticket up the club needs to remember the fans that were going in the 3rd tier and queing up for 12 hours to get playoff final tickets!

They do but they seem not to be thinking this way at all.

How long before the new level 2 lot get a survey asking what would make them decide to stay or maybe even pay more..

A)....free tickets to all cup matches
B)....priority for to cup final tickets
C)....better catering facilities
D)....priority for away tickets

If enough indicate that they will pay more for D then it would not surprise me to see D happen!

Generally people who can spend upwards of £1150 for a ST have plenty of disposable income and could probably pay £2000 if pushed and they got additional benefits.

moomba said:
oakiecokie said:
I pay what I can afford,so its not a case of I`m alright jack.However I would never dream of moving to be near A.N.Other,but some people want the best of both worlds,cheap seats and sit with the same people.The club will ultimately help as many as they can,but for the same shit (not by you) to kept being spouted "loyalty" is just a poor excuse.

No, I think it's more a case of people wanting no more than what they already have, and which they are about to be denied through a decision of the club (no matter how well intentioned, and I do believe it is well intentioned). I will add it's also what people already had when things weren't so great and these wonderful loyal new corporate supporters were nowhere to be seen.

In the words of Sheikh Mansour "We are very aware that without you there would not be a club to buy, and your voice will be heard by the organisation at the highest level.".

We always knew that success would bring day trippers,hangers on,plastics,johnny come latelys,call them whatever you want,so to help combat that the Club decide to help as many types of supporters,by expanding the stadium.
Our Club have been shit on from a great height by Twattini,and unless we do something to help finance new players,salaries etc,we stand still and become a sleeping giant once more.
How many times have you read it on these forums ref Uniteds Corporate pulling powers and the financial clout they get from it and when we get the financial figures each year,do we supporters moan at the lack of Corporate Income.
Yes it`s not what we want as ordinary fans,but we let the powers that be make decisions that should help determine what level of Club do we want to be.I`m fucked if I want to see us back and to in different leagues and with bog standard players,after being delighted with something we`ve never,ever had before,World Class Players.
Decisions will have to be made by individuals on their own personal financial circumstances,but hell to talk about walking away,when finance ain`t the problem,is something that I certainly wouldn`t be in a rush to do,irrespective of where I sat in the stadium.

has been on the cards for a while

<---- my Location tag line has been say what it says for about 18 months remember

looks like bulk of our gang is going to take it on the chin and tough it out with the nouveau slightly-second-grade prawn sandwich brigade - best get saving...

Within reason I would happily watch city on tv for the rest of my life, if it was offset by us winning league after champions league after league. Going to the game is a privilege that I happily pay for. The season tickets will continue to be very cheap when compared with the rest of the league, the corporate section will be milked. In 15 years time we will have a 85,000 capacity stadium and a good 38,000 of those will be cheap.

VOOMER said:
Within reason I would happily watch city on tv for the rest of my life, if it was offset by us winning league after champions league after league. Going to the game is a privilege that I happily pay for. The season tickets will continue to be very cheap when compared with the rest of the league, the corporate section will be milked. In 15 years time we will have a 85,000 capacity stadium and a good 38,000 of those will be cheap.
Ha ha dream on buddy. There will be nothing cheap at this club in five years time especially tickets

Colins Bellend said:
VOOMER said:
Ha ha dream on buddy. There will be nothing cheap at this club in five years time especially tickets
60 000 people will consider it a price worth paying (top end or cheap in the gods)well that's my glass half full onion anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.