Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

You can’t imagine that the pdf that was briefly up on the site was a placeholder as someone had gone to the trouble of changing prices. My current £400 SC in SS3 was listed as £420 and, worryingly as I’m 65 soon, over 65s was also listed as £420.

Expect the 10th increase in 11 seasons.

Just got a card through the door asking me to renew my season card . I know the date to actually renew it isn't until the 30th May , but why no prices yet ?

Got a phone call yesterday from someone trying to sell me corporate hospitality. I told her I hadn't even been told how or when to renew my season ticket yet. She replied that she knew nothing about the season ticket side of the business. Fair enough but it seems like a shambles. I can't imagine many people will take hospitality packages when they don't even know what their season ticket price is yet.

Just got a card through the door asking me to renew my season card . I know the date to actually renew it isn't until the 30th May , but why no prices yet ?
What a waste of money.
Got mine today.
The club does most things right then there is ticketing, absolute shambles.

How can they send these out and not mention pricing ffs.

If you renew your current seat why do you need a new card? Is it not feasible just to upload new season details onto it.

Why do we keep printing 30 odd thousand plus every year? Can it just have name and seat details and not current year.

Or does the chip only have a one year shelf life?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.