Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mancity dan, 8 May 2019.

1. Corky

Corky

Good luck with that, if you try in the relocation window they won't be able to do it as "someone else already has that seat", no shit! Also if a seat is unallocted for you to swap they can't stop someone else picking it.

I you wait until after the window they will say you need to wait until next year. I would contact the club before the window and said know swaps are complicated, and ask what they suggest. You need a techie to sort you out while the system is not live.

2. jrb

jrb

In brief.

Has he ever watched the Matrix?

3. tedmak

tedmak

To clarify, the profit was only £1M last year due to an extra month of costs without revenue in the summer period. If it has been a 12 month period, would have been higher profits.
    The silence implies prices are going up just waiting to see how much. Will probably jettison the league cup scheme as I barely go to the early rounds.

4. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

The problem with price increases is that more and more people drop out of non premier league matches and we then struggle to sell tickets, especially for CL games.

The Blue likes this.
  5. EggRobTongue

EggRobTongue

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    We could just keep doing that but its annoying as we pay different prices and would rather use our own cards, dont know why it should be so difficult :(

6. EggRobTongue

EggRobTongue

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Bit daft really that we only want to swap the seats and it has to be so difficult, i’ll give them a ring and see if they can do a swap before the window, nice one

7. cleavers

cleavers

You pay for his, he pays for yours, and you use them accordingly, why having the right names on them makes a difference I don't really understand.

Alternatively you could both change names ;-) probably quicker than dealing with our ticket office anyway.

FrankSwift1 likes this.
  8. Chev Chelios

Chev Chelios

Never had a season ticket before just go when i can, thinking of getting one for me and me son how do you go about it cheers blues

9. Matt The Blue

Matt The Blue

Will have to wait until the end of the renewal period on 9th June, then the club will send you an email if you are a Cityzen Matchday member about when you can purchase a ST if there are any left.

Chev Chelios likes this.
  10. beermusic

beermusic

I say it every year but the revenue from a £50 (for example) increase on seasoncard holders is relatively negligible and with the amount of extra home games most of us are forking out for pretty much every season, not to mention 3/4 Wembley tickets, it seems it would be a massive kick in the teeth if they do go up again. There are far easier ways to make the same amount of money, as if they even need it. Poor business model to charge people more at the point of entry, better to fleece them once inside. Oh they do that as well. Better just renew as always.