season ticket sales

As I am a SC holder it isn't a problem for me but getting tickets for the top games will be tough for those that aren't until the stadium is expanded. I would bet there are now 39,000 SC holders so when you add 3000 for the away fans you are left with about 5,500. The new 'exciting' scheme will probably involve signing up for blocks of games leaving even less for occasional fans but the club will reckon the ones joining will buy SCs when more become available.

RegMuffin said:
swinton blue said:
Got my value ticket block 328 row w
I take it the first row is A. Does anyone know what letter the last row is so I knowl how far back my row is
Cheers
Row A is the front, then up to Z then starts again at AA and so on.
Thanks for that just wondering how far back it goes AA EE or further

swinton blue said:
RegMuffin said:
swinton blue said:
Got my value ticket block 328 row w
I take it the first row is A. Does anyone know what letter the last row is so I knowl how far back my row is
Cheers

I asked the same thing a few pages back and someone reckons FF is the back row.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
As I am a SC holder it isn't a problem for me but getting tickets for the top games will be tough for those that aren't until the stadium is expanded. I would bet there are now 39,000 SC holders so when you add 3000 for the away fans you are left with about 5,500. The new 'exciting' scheme will probably involve signing up for blocks of games leaving even less for occasional fans but the club will reckon the ones joining will buy SCs when more become available.

Well, until then they can buy a ticket for the League Cup to watch their Blue shirted hero's!

Except that they don't!

akcity said:
Ardwick Green Blue said:

Well, until then they can buy a ticket for the League Cup to watch their Blue shirted hero's!

Except that they don't!

The Villa LC game was sparsely attended......I wish I hadn't bothered. All FA cup games did sell out plus all clubs have ensure new supporters come to games as eventually all the old ones die off.

michael1991 said:
johnbmcr said:
michael1991 said:
I ordered my gold seasoncard the other day but was thinking of changing it to platinum, can i do that or do i have to stick with gold for this season then change next season?

<a class="postlink" href="http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Terms/1314%20Seasoncard%20FAQs.ashx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files ... 0FAQs.ashx</a>

Manchester City F.C.
Seasoncard 2013/14 FAQs
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/seasoncard</a> Version 1.0 16 May 2013 Page 4 of 18
If I purchase a Gold Seasoncard, do I have the option to upgrade to a Platinum Seasoncard during the season?
Unfortunately not. You will need to choose your preferred Seasoncard during the renewal process. Once the
renewal window has closed you will not be able to change your Seasoncard during the season.

seems not m8

Bugger! nice one mate

Hi mate

Just to let you know, I did this last year. I was going to make a stand against the points for cash scandal, but got cold feet and panicked myself in to worrying about people catching me and wanting to sell my tickets on viagogo. As is turned out they didn't sell on there and I couldn't give a shit about people catching me as aways are at a minimum these days. However, the club did upgrade me as it was before the start of the season, I just had to go to the stadium with my gold card when it arrived, hand it back along with £50 and hey presto. Might be worth an email to supporter services beforehand.

oakiecokie said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Read somewhere dont know if true or not regardless of teams performance approx 10% dont renew due to change in financial circumstances ,deaths,job relocations,end/start of relationships,shift patterns etc.

3,600 is a hell of a lot,but I`m not doubting you mate.In this day and age I would think finances are the main problem.

That's exactly why I didnt renew. I'm absolutely gutted about it but things are slowly changing for the better so hopefully I can get another season card in the not too distant future. Block 110..... I'm gonna miss ya

Davs 19 said:
mcfc-mike said:
More sc holders will mean more on cup scheme too,

Will be even more imperative to join at least fa cup and champs league ones if you can! Soon you won't have any chance of final tickets unless your on the schemes regardless of points level!

And that's exactly what the club want you to think. Never do the cup schemes, never missed a cup game, including finals, I could get to. I'll take my chances :.)
fair play, but you paid more for your tickets than us and dont forget the finals have been at wembley so we get a large allocation...you might struggle if we have to play one in a 50000 seater and we get a low allocation figure

tidyman said:
swinton blue said:
RegMuffin said:

I asked the same thing a few pages back and someone reckons FF is the back row.
im in 107 and im on the back row in my block and its AA... the only ones behind me are the disabled section... saying that, the blocks across the aisle has no disabled bit so there must be another 3 rows of seats at least there

PSam1 said:
oakiecokie said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Read somewhere dont know if true or not regardless of teams performance approx 10% dont renew due to change in financial circumstances ,deaths,job relocations,end/start of relationships,shift patterns etc.

3,600 is a hell of a lot,but I`m not doubting you mate.In this day and age I would think finances are the main problem.

That's exactly why I didnt renew. I'm absolutely gutted about it but things are slowly changing for the better so hopefully I can get another season card in the not too distant future. Block 110..... I'm gonna miss ya

Sad news. Fortunately no Wife, no Kids, no life outside football and few other interests ensures I've been able to scrape the cash together! I'd strongly recommend banging any bit of spare money aside that you won't be able to access easily. It soon adds up.

Hope to have you back as a Seasoncard holder asap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.