season ticket sales

I wonder what this new membership they are set to announce? Possibly to replace Blue membership. Also intrigued to know their plans for selling for future years.

Blue and Proud said:
I wonder what this new membership they are set to announce? Possibly to replace Blue membership. Also intrigued to know their plans for selling for future years.

As a blue member plus £25 I'm dreading it tbh. The survey options didn't get me dancing in the streets.

john@staustell said:
Blue and Proud said:

As a blue member plus £25 I'm dreading it tbh. The survey options didn't get me dancing in the streets.
Can't see anything about match ticket priority so i reckon that has been scrapped. not liking the sound of this new scheme, probably something shite like having to buy tickets for 5 games at a time or something

mansour's tow ropes said:
john@staustell said:
Blue and Proud said:

Can't see anything about match ticket priority so i reckon that has been scrapped. not liking the sound of this new scheme, probably something shite like having to buy tickets for 5 games at a time or something
I seem to remember hearing about plans to sell like a NW seasoncard for games v Liverpool, Everton, etc. and the like, probably see variations on the theme. Would also expect any stadium expansion to be underwritten by some sort of debenture sale, giving fans the chance to buy years into the future. They did a similar thing at Newcastle a few years back. Exciting times ahead!!!

john@staustell said:
Blue and Proud said:

I wouldn't mind having to buy for a group of games as long as I didn't have to choose which games I wanted at the time of purchase.

blueparrot said:
john@staustell said:

I wouldn't mind having to buy for a group of games as long as I didn't have to choose which games I wanted at the time of purchase.
agree, but the way it seems to be going it'll require you to buy 5 in row, which doesn't really suit me, as my inability to get to every game is part of the reason I don't have a SC! Really hope it doesn't make it difficult just to buy the odd ticket for a game here and there, although I'm sure that the club will still think of the fans when introducing whatever schemes they do.

blueparrot said:

agree, but the way it seems to be going it'll require you to buy 5 in row, which doesn't really suit me, as my inability to get to every game is part of the reason I don't have a SC! Really hope it doesn't make it difficult just to buy the odd ticket for a game here and there, although I'm sure that the club will still think of the fans when introducing whatever schemes they do.

Same for me which was my thinking when I posted this idea on a different thread, and in reply to the club survey on my interest in a s/c for an expanded stadium.

" an idea for a 10 game season ticket. As a Bluecard holder I can't make enough games to make it worth buying a s/c.
My idea was the 10 game card would be bought pre season but you could choose your games through the season, probably after Sky have given a confirmed date but before they go on sale to Blue card holders. It could then be priced somewhere between the cost / game for s/c holders and the charge for games"

A good resale site for ALL holders would be welcome. You've got to be Platinum or Superbia to use Vianogo and, despite the alternative of Citizens Exchange, Viangogo is more plausible for anyone who can't hand their card over. I'd like to see City design something in house.

peoffrey said:
A good resale site for ALL holders would be welcome. You've got to be Platinum or Superbia to use Vianogo and, despite the alternative of Citizens Exchange, Viangogo is more plausible for anyone who can't hand their card over. I'd like to see City design something in house.

Why can't gold seasoncard holders sell on Viagogo?? I didn't understand that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.