season ticket sales

blueduff said:
peoffrey said:
A good resale site for ALL holders would be welcome. You've got to be Platinum or Superbia to use Vianogo and, despite the alternative of Citizens Exchange, Viangogo is more plausible for anyone who can't hand their card over. I'd like to see City design something in house.

Why can't gold seasoncard holders sell on Viagogo?? I didn't understand that.

Because the club don't like Gold membership and want to try and give the you a reason to go Platinum. I'd be very interested to know how many have 'downgraded' to Gold for next season.....

Davs 19 said:
blueduff said:
peoffrey said:
A good resale site for ALL holders would be welcome. You've got to be Platinum or Superbia to use Vianogo and, despite the alternative of Citizens Exchange, Viangogo is more plausible for anyone who can't hand their card over. I'd like to see City design something in house.

Because the club don't like Gold membership and want to try and give the you a reason to go Platinum. I'd be very interested to know how many have 'downgraded' to Gold for next season.....

It the Club don't like Gold Membership then they don't like me! It's to make you spend more money when there's no guarantee that they'll even shift your seat for you. I know for a fact that I'll miss Boxing Day at home because I have commitments miles away from Manchester but it'll be difficult to sell my ticket off.

Davs 19 said:
blueduff said:
peoffrey said:

I have mate and have always usually gone platinum...realised it was pointless as i have 7500 points and only go to stoke..villa away plus cup ties

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
peoffrey said:
I know for a fact that I'll miss Boxing Day at home because I have commitments miles away from Manchester but it'll be difficult to sell my ticket off.

See the "Christmas Trip" thread, you may be able to help Kolobok out ?

I'll look now but it's still the hassle of getting my card to someone else and getting it back again.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Davs 19 said:
blueduff said:

I have mate and have always usually gone platinum...realised it was pointless as i have 7500 points and only go to stoke..villa away plus cup ties

Same as SHB. 8,000 points and only or 3 or 4 aways a season these days. Platinum can't work for that many of us. Suppose it might make a limited few think they're bigger fans though ;.)

peoffrey said:
peoffrey said:
I know for a fact that I'll miss Boxing Day at home because I have commitments miles away from Manchester but it'll be difficult to sell my ticket off.

I'll look now but it's still the hassle of getting my card to someone else and getting it back again.

you don't have to let go of your card m8
just call into the ticket office they will print off a ticket for the game you cannot get to then its easier to give that to the person you sell your seat to no worry about losing your card

Davs 19 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Davs 19 said:

Same as SHB. 8,000 points and only or 3 or 4 aways a season these days. Platinum can't work for that many of us. Suppose it might make a limited few think they're bigger fans though ;.)

In the same boat, only went to a few aways. I have been going to at least one Champions League game a season although that's not on the cards this year. I didn't use Viagogo to sell tickets for games last year as my mates have stepped in and used the tickets. So I can't see any real advantage of going platinum. Just going to stick to the Premier home games and try and get to as many cup home games as possible this season.

johnbmcr said:
peoffrey said:

you don't have to let go of your card m8
just call into the ticket office they will print off a ticket for the game you cannot get to then its easier to give that to the person you sell your seat to no worry about losing your card

Is that right?

Cos if everyone did that, there'd be no need for the ticket exchange...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.