season ticket sales

you don't have to let go of your card m8
just call into the ticket office they will print off a ticket for the game you cannot get to then its easier to give that to the person you sell your seat to no worry about losing your card[/quote]

Is this true?
Surely there's no need for Viagogo if this is the case? Plus the club wouldn't be happy that tickets go to non-members.

I forgot my card once and they charged me a tenner to get a paper ticket.
Given the choice I would rather have a separate paper ticket for every game.

just call into the ticket office they will print off a ticket for the game you cannot get to then its easier to give that to the person you sell your seat to no worry about losing your card

Is this true?
Surely there's no need for Viagogo if this is the case? Plus the club wouldn't be happy that tickets go to non-members.

I forgot my card once and they charged me a tenner to get a paper ticket.
Given the choice I would rather have a separate paper ticket for every game.

Yeah I arrived once minus my season card and was charged for a paper ticket. Think it was a fiver then. Sounds like its gone up.

Yeah I get it if you forget your card and YOU are going to a game, but if you rocked up to the TO and said "I want a paper ticket so that I can give it to someone else" I suspect they wouldn't be as obliging?

Apologies if this has been dealt with earlier in the thread.

I'm not clear from reading the information on the OS -

If you join a Cup Scheme are you signing up to buy a ticket for all the home games in the competition whether you want to go or not?

mammutly said:

If you join a Cup Scheme are you signing up to buy a ticket for all the home games in the competition whether you want to go or not?
yes, but the price is capped in the early rounds

mammutly said:

Yes that is correct mate.

Thanks for clearing that up. Suppose I'd better join the FA and UEFA schemes.

Can't see there being many takers for the League cup one. I'll take the chance of being able to get a ticket for the semi and the final of that one.

1an3 said:
johnbmcr said:
just call into the ticket office they will print off a ticket for the game you cannot get to then its easier to give that to the person you sell your seat to no worry about losing your card

Is that right?

Cos if everyone did that, there'd be no need for the ticket exchange...

City might cotton on at some point!

SeatExchange was heavily promoted by the Club but pulled fairly soon. I used them once for the Adebayor match against Arsenal and their service was poor. Contradictory e-mails and then a cheque after weeks of waiting.

I couldn't find my card last season for one game and they printed a paper ticket for me at no charge so i could get in.

The club are really stupid.Due to work i know the games i cannot attend in advance,all i have to do is phone the ticket office and say,''Put the Stoke game up for sale'' and give them my details.Simple really.They re sell it,take a fee and i get some money back.

paulchapo said:
I couldn't find my card last season for one game and they printed a paper ticket for me at no charge so i could get in.

The club are really stupid.Due to work i know the games i cannot attend in advance,all i have to do is phone the ticket office and say,''Put the Stoke game up for sale'' and give them my details.Simple really.They re sell it,take a fee and i get some money back.

It depends how much the Club want to make from such a service along with the cost of setting it up. I'm unaware of other Clubs who do anything similar. Vianono seem to be in bed with many Premiership outfits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.