season ticket sales

Worksop Blue said:
After much fannying about today I've managed to secure my 7 year old lad his very first season ticket next to his dad and grandad. Just told him at bedtime and he's gone absolutely bonkers!...missus says it probably wasn't the best timed announcement!

Yeah they are still cute at 7, my boy is 14 i phoned him earlier to tell him i got him a seasoncard and he moaned as it was in family stand, im living on feckin super noodles for the rest of the year to pay for it and hes moaning about seating.

bluemoon73 said:
Yeah they are still cute at 7, my boy is 14 i phoned him earlier to tell him i got him a seasoncard and he moaned as it was in family stand, im living on feckin super noodles for the rest of the year to pay for it and hes moaning about seating.
Stick it on ebay until he stops moaning.

another generation said:
bluemoon73 said:

The card or my boy?

I have renewed and paid the full amount £690 (been saving all year for it) I have £50 left over in my ISA and have now started to pay £40 per month in by direct debit as and from next month. I will also charge myself £20 every time I go as well so I should be covered come next year when it's time to renew again!

bluemoon73 said:
another generation said:
bluemoon73 said:
The card or my boy?
Well, you may be on to a winner with either!<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:37 pm --<br /><br />
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I have renewed and paid the full amount £690 (been saving all year for it) I have £50 left over in my ISA and have now started to pay £40 per month in by direct debit as and from next month. I will also charge myself £20 every time I go as well so I should be covered come next year when it's time to renew again!
You ought to be Chancellor!

Worksop.. Worth every penny mate, hope he enjoys every minute...
Bluemoon73.. He'll be saying "he's not going to watch a team that only win one trophy a season"....!! It's his age mate, he'll grow out of it, and become like us quick enough.. !!
My lads 20, and we've not seen city lose when ever we've been sat together since the new owner took over...
Fecking wembley, had to sit with his mates didn't he...!!!

They not sold out today? Demand must be down on last year (no surprise - title win euphoria last year + price hikes this year).

mcfcstu said:
michael1991 said:
mcfcstu said:
Great view on the edge of the 18 yard box, we are in row z in 139. Only issue is if near the front im afraid you will get very wet during bad weather.

I'll be in 138 BB, is that near the back or right at the front?
either next to back or 2 rows from the back. great seats.
What seat numbers my brother is on that row 1105

thanks for the info about the seats, can't wait for next season!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:

Great idea mate love thr charging yourself £20 to go out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.