season ticket sales

Just bought 2 for me and daughter in family stand, not great seats but can't be choosers! Really glad I did I go to most games and pay as a blue member with priority, so take the £35 it would cost for that works out £30 a game which is a bargain.

Even if I miss odd game due to work still cheap, the top games are £50+ for me and £12 + for child last season, expect they may go up too.

Been debating for a while and thought no go for it, no better time I don't think, so exciting. I did think I would just pay by DD over 4 payments.

I think they're still on sale. I'm not eligible to buy so can't check online

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Anyone's value gold been allocated yet?

;o)

My mates got an email saying we've got two together, top tier of Main Stand.

Not had the email myself yet but assume he aint making it up.

MarkDennisTueart said:
How many season cards do we actually have? It's probably been mentioned here but I haven't time to read through all the pages

I've always heard the figure of 36000 mentioned.

I have 2 schools of thought with this, I obviously want city playing in front of bumper crowds, but, any/many more rise we won't be there to see them.

no pay rises, and spiralling costs is taking many to the brink, hope the club realises, otherwise the expansion will be pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.