season ticket sales

fathellensbellend said:
I have 2 schools of thought with this, I obviously want city playing in front of bumper crowds, but, any/many more rise we won't be there to see them.

no pay rises, and spiralling costs is taking many to the brink, hope the club realises, otherwise the expansion will be pointless.

If Seasoncards sell out in any form (still only on sale to Blue Members) then City won't care.

Interesting little useless stat. in The Mirror this morning.

If out of that £5.5 billion the premier league have just got for TV rights, they just spread £3.4 billion around the clubs and used the rest to subsidise tickets. Then every Premier League match for the next three years could be filled to capacity with everyone let in for free.

Not suggesting it should happen but it shows up how little a dent ticket money really makes in the whole scheme of things.

tidyman said:
Interesting little useless stat. in The Mirror this morning.

If out of that £5.5 billion the premier league have just got for TV rights, they just spread £3.4 billion around the clubs and used the rest to subsidise tickets. Then every Premier League match for the next three years could be filled to capacity with everyone let in for free.

Not suggesting it should happen but it shows up how little a dent ticket money really makes in the whole scheme of things.

Ah, but it´s "Football related income" and as such applauded by Platini while if Sheikh Mansour bought every ticket and gave them away for free UEFA would explode...

Bones_92 said:
Out of our 47,805 seats, how many go to season ticket holders?
The capacity is slightly less due to segregation.

The last quoted seasoncard figure was 36,500. But City could sell up to 95% of capacity if they wanted.

Marvin said:
Bones_92 said:

The last quoted seasoncard figure was 36,500. But City could sell up to 95% of capacity if they wanted.

They need to have a certain amount free it makes sense as it brings in new people who will spend loads in the club shop to remember their visit

Marvin said:
Bones_92 said:

That dosn't include the away section though which I think is about 6000 so home capacity would be about 41000

blueparrot said:
Marvin said:
Bones_92 said:

That dosn't include the away section though which I think is about 6000 so home capacity would be about 41000
Away section holds roughly 2,800

6,000 is for Cup Games

Marvin said:
blueparrot said:
Marvin said:

Away section holds roughly 2,800

6,000 is for Cup Games

Yes of course thats right, I thought that didn't leave too many for blue members which I always thought was about 8000.

i really dont get why they arent going, i know people dont have a bottomless pit of money but tbh there not too bad compared to others, also i though a load of companys would buy them, i know my mates dads company has season tickets for every prem club as an incentive to work for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.