Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

£5 off a £60+ ticket still isn't affordable to a lot of people. Myself included.
It doesn't change the maths though.
The fiver off also applies to cup games which are a lot cheaper so still worthwhile if that's all you can afford. FA Cup and League Cup are nearly always under £30 and are often as low as £10 or £15. Even Champions League group matches are usually around £30 so you can usually save the £35 matchday membership just by going to cheap cup games, and you've still got some priority for the big games.

But silver is a great cheap option. For families what’s the problem?
did i say that ?
for some it wil be no doubt
for the majority who wanted a full season card no
its that simple for me

this year City may have had a few restrictions on new saeson ticket holders cos of the many
who deferred 2 years ago,a few of my mates are coming back,one who is disabled and has been fucked about,been told his 2 cards have already been sold !
i'm not defending City,i think its to make money
on the big 5 games.

Great, I get a fiver off an overpriced ticket. I only joined a bit ago with the offer of getting on a waiting list. There isn’t a waiting list. I sourced my tickets elsewhere most of the time due to the rip off nature of football
Where can you source tickets for less than face value?
I'm sure a few would like to know.

Where can you source tickets for less than face value?
I'm sure a few would like to know.
Great page on Facebook. Face value or lower. Usually lower depending on the game.

did i say that ?
for some it wil be no doubt
for the majority who wanted a full season card no
its that simple for me

this year City may have had a few restrictions on new saeson ticket holders cos of the many
who deferred 2 years ago,a few of my mates are coming back,one who is disabled and has been fucked about,been told his 2 cards have already been sold !
i'm not defending City,i think its to make money
on the big 5 games.
None of what you’re saying I’m in disagreement with. I get not many for the reasons you’ve stated, it’s solely about money otherwise this limited number could have been sold as gold or silver. Giving the silver option you can then gage the interest in it if city can’t be arsed surveying the fans on the waiting list beforehand. It’s nothing to offer or both in my opinion. A ticket is there or it isn’t.

It doesn't change the maths though.
The fiver off also applies to cup games which are a lot cheaper so still worthwhile if that's all you can afford. FA Cup and League Cup are nearly always under £30 and are often as low as £10 or £15. Even Champions League group matches are usually around £30 so you can usually save the £35 matchday membership just by going to cheap cup games, and you've still got some priority for the big games.
They're the games I generally go to but the membership only states the discount applies to EPL games?

Great page on Facebook. Face value or lower. Usually lower depending on the game.
So just to get it straight, you don't usually buy tickets from the club so you've hardly got any points and you wanted to just spend £35 to get yourself in line for a cheap season ticket but don't get any other benefits from that membership because you refuse to pay full price for tickets. It's wrong that the club did the first come first served thing the other day but if they had based it on points as they should you wouldn't have got one anyway, and they're probably better off without you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.