Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

So just to get it straight, you don't usually buy tickets from the club so you've hardly got any points and you wanted to just spend £35 to get yourself in line for a cheap season ticket but don't get any other benefits from that membership because you refuse to pay full price for tickets. It's wrong that the club did the first come first served thing the other day but if they had based it on points as they should you wouldn't have got one anyway, and they're probably better off without you.
I’ve got a 15 year history with the club with quite a few points so you’re post is invalid. I didn’t want a cheap season ticket, I wanted a season ticket. If it gone off points or how long you’d be a member either would have been fine with me, give the people with history or memberships for a while first chance. If you think they’re better off without a local fan, a previous season ticket holder who’s followed city home and away for over 20 years over someone who bought a membership last week with no history then city will probably be giving you a call offering you a job soon. People defending silver with it helping families etc for prices, now because I get tickets elsewhere to not pay city’s stupid prices that’s a bad thing. Interesting

It doesn't change the maths though.
The fiver off also applies to cup games which are a lot cheaper so still worthwhile if that's all you can afford. FA Cup and League Cup are nearly always under £30 and are often as low as £10 or £15. Even Champions League group matches are usually around £30 so you can usually save the £35 matchday membership just by going to cheap cup games, and you've still got some priority for the big games.
The discount off cup games can be zero, and is more commonly £2.50, it can be £5 for the PSG and RM compared to general sale, but still £5 more than cup schemers.

The discount off cup games can be zero, and is more commonly £2.50, it can be £5 for the PSG and RM compared to general sale, but still £5 more than cup schemers.
Thinking about it I think it's being in the cup scheme that gives you the discount so I stand corrected about the matchday membership providing that benefit.

Everyone saying how great silver is then circumstances don’t matter do they? Season ticket holders giving it large in here but will throw their toys out the pram if they got put on silver isn’t that great is it? Use whatever sob story example you want, only people defending the club are season ticket holders. Funny that
A season ticket holder being moved on to silver is completely different to a non season ticket holder being given the opportunity to move to silver.
Surely that's pretty obvious.

Thinking about it I think it's being in the cup scheme that gives you the discount so I stand corrected about the matchday membership providing that benefit.
Generally 3 sets of prices and members in the middle, but the cheaper the tickets the less discount.

A season ticket holder being moved on to silver is completely different to a non season ticket holder being given the opportunity to move to silver.
Surely that's pretty obvious.
Possibly. Not when you’ve paid £35 a year to be on the “season ticket waiting list” and they offer a quarter of the season less, so they can count their profit from tourists for the big ones. But said season ticket holders defending city and silver would soon think differently if that was their only option

you're a bit paranoid pal,the majority that read this thread wont even post on it,let alone gloat over people like you.
step back a bit,you wishing silver onto everyone,jesus wept.
A BIT paranoid?

Understatement of the year!

I missed the boat this year, I do have circa 6k points from years ago but that's by the by. I did get intouch with hospitality to see if they had any availability, that was about 6 weeks ago, the person said they would pass my details on and I haven't heard anything since.
Frustrating, I haven't chased up as we have been getting married so been a bit crazy but will see if I get any answer from my follow up today.

Right getting working on better beer next although I’m in Joe’s next season and I’m hoping for a better selection.
what is the selection in Joes does anybody know? I refuse to drink the pi** now at the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.