Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

This nails the point about long-term sustainability - apart from local fan self-interest. I've had great fun seeing Orlando Magic, Milwaukee Brewers on trips to the US, when I was a kid I liked Miami Dolphins and followed the Lakers. But I very much doubt my passing interest or very occasional spend - whilst it might be higher in the short-term - represents as reliable a source of income to those franchises as domestic fans do.
I would spend a small fortune on beer at Atlanta Braves baseball games, delivered to my seat by a bloke with a rucksack full of draft beer on his back.

Can’t wait until everyone is thrown onto a silver
so an oap who has been going for decades,a young family struggling for money,everyone who has a season ticket,being thrown onto silver that would appease you ,just because you were unlucky this time around.
shame on you.

The £35 gets you a fiver off the price of a ticket so if you go to more than 7 games you're ahead. It also gives you priority for match tickets ahead of those without matchday membership so it's certainly not just a fee for being on an imaginary list - unless you don't go to any matches.
£5 off a £60+ ticket still isn't affordable to a lot of people. Myself included.

I think it’s going to be very difficult to force no shows to go to matches.
They will come up with every excuse in the book from close family member died, I had an accident on the way , long term illness etc.
If they have paid for a ticket then whether they use it or not has to be left to them
Perhaps some sort of surcharge on the Season Card for non useage could be applied the following season, say if 3 or more games are not attended on that card the season before
Other than that It’s a bit like United forcing their season Ticket holders in to cup schemes. Perhaps that’s the way we will go in future.
Speaking as a Citizen Card holder who wanted a Silver Card.
My only gripe is the vagueness on numbers.
The Club should not be saying you will be a priority when in reality the figures involved are so small.
It’s a bit like saying you will be a priority to win the lottery jackpot if you buy a ticket over those who don't
So get rid of vague meaningless words like“limited” “strictly limited” etc and announce how many silver cards will be put in to the scheme. It’s then it’s up to fans to weigh up the odds of getting one rather than leave them feeling duped.

so an oap who has been going for decades,a young family struggling for money,everyone who has a season ticket,being thrown onto silver that would appease you ,just because you were unlucky this time around.
shame on you.
Everyone saying how great silver is then circumstances don’t matter do they? Season ticket holders giving it large in here but will throw their toys out the pram if they got put on silver isn’t that great is it? Use whatever sob story example you want, only people defending the club are season ticket holders. Funny that

Everyone saying how great silver is then circumstances don’t matter do they? Season ticket holders giving it large in here but will throw their toys out the pram if they got put on silver isn’t that great is it? Use whatever sob story example you want, only people defending the club are season ticket holders. Funny that
you're a bit paranoid pal,the majority that read this thread wont even post on it,let alone gloat over people like you.
step back a bit,you wishing silver onto everyone,jesus wept.

Last edited:
There not that many gobby season ticket holders here so to hurt the few you seem willing to hurt many more with that attitude

I guess you have written or contacted the club, if not do so, write to Danny Wilson, explain how you feel and what you wanted. You never know.

You will get tickets from either here or i would say join the Facebook page ran by a certain blue, PM me if you want the details. You may find moving around is better and you can get some decent bargains
The point is there would be uproar and rightly so, at that point you won’t need people who have their needs satisfied telling you you’re wrong on the opinions of your own.

I’ve contacted city and I’m on the Facebook page. Appreciate the suggestions but the reason of the season ticket was to try stop all the faff but isn’t to be. Just glad I got them socks in my £35 membership.

The £35 gets you a fiver off the price of a ticket so if you go to more than 7 games you're ahead. It also gives you priority for match tickets ahead of those without matchday membership so it's certainly not just a fee for being on an imaginary list - unless you don't go to any matches.

Great, I get a fiver off an overpriced ticket. I only joined a bit ago with the offer of getting on a waiting list. There isn’t a waiting list. I sourced my tickets elsewhere most of the time due to the rip off nature of football

To be honest mate, I’ve only noticed one person on this thread “giving it large.”

Everybody else seems to just be having a civilised conversation, with differences of opinion.

you a paranoid pal,the majority that read this thread wont even post on it,let alone gloat over people like you.
step back a bit,you wishing silver onto everyone,jesus wept.
But silver is a great cheap option. For families what’s the problem?

To be honest mate, I’ve only noticed one person on this thread “giving it large.”

Everybody else seems to just be having a civilised conversation, with differences of opinion.
Which is how it should be, I don’t want the opinion of season tickets holders happy as Larry defending silver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.