Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

All seems very disjointed.

I want to move, but no point doing that until I know if my kids will get a ticket so I stay where I am, cause if I move and they get tickets I'll just have to move again anyway.

Now they've missed out, and it if it's anything like this year they'll be in the same random chance as someone who joins up in a years time. They may never end up getting a ticket unless we expand.

And I'm still in a seat I want to move from. Guess I might try the club for a move again, but probable won't allow it now.

The amount isn’t overly the problems it’s the shitshow in how they was offered which has pissed people off. I’d been a season ticket holder for 10 years. Stopped due to work but always had memberships, go as many games as possible and some half arsed person who got a membership last week has probably got one before me. Many mocked on here when we said the clubs lost its way. It truly has, hopefully they stop advertising the membership as being on the “waiting list” for tickets. No list exists, log on, with no history and fill your boots. Cunts
It would be much easier to accept not getting one if there was a clearly defined process that in some way rewarded loyalty, whether it's length of time as a Cityzens member or preferably on points. Having it as a free for all was just wrong.

Was online since about 9 and kept refreshing page until it came up that I was in a queue about 9.30 and then left it. I was placed about 1200 in the queue. Farcical people have joined the queue later on and been able to get a ticket.

Wasn't in this queue but I had the same issue when queuing for relocations. I was in the so called virtual. Queue as soon as it began but know of people who joined it well after me who got a position ahead of me.
Going back to the Maine Rd days when we were queuing round the stadium would it be acceptable for people to just turn up 5 mins before sales start and just walk themselves straight to the front of the queue? Course it wouldn't yet these so called virtual queues facilitate that exact scenario.

Strongly worded message sent to City.

The system has to change.

Everyone should be refunded too, people couldn't give a fuck about the shitty box they send out with socks in it. You get that on the cheaper membership.

Might as well have stuck the lottery on with the difference in membership prices.

I think those who have been shafted here get together and mobilize - when the fixtures come out pick a “dull” mid week game and make it a boycott game. Nobody buy the tickets - let them see just how the ground looks when you alienate loyal fans at the expense of day trippers. Would make a statement.

Look, why is anyone surprised? These seats were created so they could sell the other 5 glamour games to corporate opportunities. In short, stop kidding yourself, the club doesn't give a toss about any of us and everything they do is about money. Sad but true!

Managed to get three which is great. Two of my friends have never been to see city live before so they’re really looking forward to it.

I think those who have been shafted here get together and mobilize - when the fixtures come out pick a “dull” mid week game and make it a boycott game. Nobody buy the tickets - let them see just how the ground looks when you alienate loyal fans at the expense of day trippers. Would make a statement.
They see the empties in them games anyway. They also couldn’t give a fuck. As a club we care very little about our fans, at least the proper ones and we are losing touch each and every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.