season ticket waiting list

morley's wig said:
Even though City want you to register an interest they will not contact you in turn using any waiting list. The waiting list is a myth. You will receive an e-mail from City with ticket news etc throughout the season based on the details you can give them, but it will be a case of ringing them or going online (which is what I did) on the first day of open sale. You'll get one no probs.
rubbish.

there is a waiting list.

iloveacougar said:
me wife and daughter on the waiting list .just found out today if everybody renews no chance of getting a season ticket.gutted

Good luck pal I hope you get sorted

blue dallas said:
morley's wig said:
Even though City want you to register an interest they will not contact you in turn using any waiting list. The waiting list is a myth. You will receive an e-mail from City with ticket news etc throughout the season based on the details you can give them, but it will be a case of ringing them or going online (which is what I did) on the first day of open sale. You'll get one no probs.
rubbish.

there is a waiting list.

I'm only giving the guy an insight into my own experience. I joined this waiting list a couple of seasons back and heard nowt off City around season card buyin time. On the first day of season cards going on open sale I went on the OS, registered and bought a season card. No waiting list, no quibbles, no questions. It may well be different this coming season but I don't think City will be turning someone's cash down because they registered an interest at Crimbo but 5000 other people registered an interest in November. It'll be a case of first-come-first-served imo.

morley's wig said:
blue dallas said:
morley's wig said:
rubbish.

there is a waiting list.

I'm only giving the guy an insight into my own experience. I joined this waiting list a couple of seasons back and heard nowt off City around season card buyin time. On the first day of season cards going on open sale I went on the OS, registered and bought a season card. No waiting list, no quibbles, no questions. It may well be different this coming season but I don't think City will be turning someone's cash down because they registered an interest at Crimbo but 5000 other people registered an interest in November. It'll be a case of first-
come-first-served imo.

I don't think we had a waiting list 2 years ago!

morley's wig said:
blue dallas said:
morley's wig said:
rubbish.

there is a waiting list.

I'm only giving the guy an insight into my own experience. I joined this waiting list a couple of seasons back and heard nowt off City around season card buyin time. On the first day of season cards going on open sale I went on the OS, registered and bought a season card. No waiting list, no quibbles, no questions. It may well be different this coming season but I don't think City will be turning someone's cash down because they registered an interest at Crimbo but 5000 other people registered an interest in November. It'll be a case of first-come-first-served imo.

The waiting list shrunk to none when stuart pearce took the reigns!!!!

morley's wig said:
blue dallas said:
morley's wig said:
rubbish.

there is a waiting list.

The waiting list started last season! Season tickets were dropping under Keegan in the last 12 months of his reign! then Pearce took over they dropped like a stone! The "waiting list" to my knowledge only started in the last 18 months!

Hope you get it sorted!

I was on a waiting list for one season before I got mine, but that was back in the Maine Road days, the season we were relegated from the Prem at Ipswich in the 2000/2001 season. Don't know why there was a waiting list that season, but luckily enough they sent me a letter within a year and I've had a season ticket ever since!

This time last year my youngest son was on the waiting list, was lucky to get a helpful chap in the ticket office and he let me get his ticket when I was renewing with my oldest lad and mates. Think they went on open sale in July, obviously demand is stronger now, current cap is about right for those who can't commit to a season ticket for various reasons.
Know a few people who didn't renew after THAT Pearce season, demand has steadily increased since Sven, no waiting list the season of the takeover when my eldest started going.

Some people inevitably won't renew because of finances, location etc. There will be a small number on open sale but expect a queue.

There is a waiting list but it's only for contact purposes, if you're on it they''l send you an email to say they're on sale. It's not a ranked waiting list, no No.1 or No.500 so just stump up the mullah as soon as you can after the open sale date

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.