Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Colliahhh said:
Do you reckon I will need to renew my blue membership for this year to be able to qualify for the criteria for buying a new S/T or will having one for the past season be alright?
No, you'll be fine with your existing blue membership.

You can renew blue cards now, I renewed my wife's yesterday, they said if I decide to get her a season ticket it would be like an upgrade so you would pay the difference between the blue card and the season ticket

My son is 15 at moment so his renewal is junior s/t however he turns 16 end of Sept , my question is when he buys cup tickets and away tickets after his birthday will he still be able to buy junior ticket
As anyone just been through this scenario who could provide answers

clubfoot said:
The Blue upgrade window 17-19 june. do you have to be a blue 12/13 already or does it mean blue 11/12 members?

It's 11/12 members. I read on the offical site somewhere but can't find where.

Also on the offical site I managed to click onto a stadium plan with al the different season ticket prices but can't find it now, does anyone know where it is?<br /><br />-- Sun May 20, 2012 10:45 am --<br /><br />Found your query mate.

Key dates for the renewal process:
Deadline for renewing your existing membership is 5:30pm, Wednesday 13 June
Value Gold membership goes on sale from 9am, Monday 28 May (limited availability)
You can relocate your existing seat from 9am, Friday 15 June to 5:30pm, Saturday 16 June
The sales window for 2011/12 Blue Members wishing to purchase a 2012/13 Gold or Platinum Membership opens Sunday 17 June until Tuesday 19 June*
General sale from Monday 25 June*

(*Subject to availability)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.