Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

Anyone tell me how much it is to apply for the cup schemes individually?
Can't find prices on the site...

paul.manc said:

Not sure if I'm reading the question right but I'm pretty sure it costs nothing to enter the cup schemes, it just obligates you to buy a ticket when the matches happen.

LoveCity said:
paul.manc said:

Not sure if I'm reading the question right but I'm pretty sure it costs nothing to enter the cup schemes, it just obligates you to buy a ticket when the matches happen.

Sorry mate, badly phrased.

How much is it for each cup scheme on top of the season ticket fee?

paul.manc said:

Not how it works mate, you commit to the cup schemes and they guarantee you every home cup tie and preferential treatment on final tickets. They take the money as and when we have a home draw, usually a week to 10 days before but unless you know how far we will go in each cup or how often we will be drawn at home, it's simply a commitment not a price (there were guaranteed low prices for some home games to a certain round last year but I am sure these were offered to all anyway)

paul.manc said:
LoveCity said:
paul.manc said:

Sorry mate, badly phrased.

How much is it for each cup scheme on top of the season ticket fee?

Same answer then, costs nothing but obligates you to buy a ticket when the time comes.

when i went to renew on zebra it only gave me the option for gold not platinum??? do i have to ring the club and ask them to upgrade? what about adding cup schemes?

PSmyth07 said:
I want to relocate but I don't really want to lose my seat and end up with one that isn't as good, decisions.

You won't lose your seat until you agree to sit somewhere else and then they'll transfer you. If you don't know the new block on offer then why not ask out loud on here and see if anyone sits there?

Re Value Seasoncard:

Got a q. which I hope fellow BM'ers can answer. Had a value Seasoncard for 2011/12. I've logged in online and it only offers full price £465 Gold/ £515 Platinum renewal.
On May 28th, who can actually buy Value Cards ? Is it just existing full price Gold/Platinum holders who wish to downgrade ?
Or can existing Value holders also purchase and take pot luck on seat location ?
Cheers

CtidBlueMooner said:
Re Value Seasoncard:

Got a q. which I hope fellow BM'ers can answer. Had a value Seasoncard for 2011/12. I've logged in online and it only offers full price £465 Gold/ £515 Platinum renewal.
On May 28th, who can actually buy Value Cards ? Is it just existing full price Gold/Platinum holders who wish to downgrade ?
Or can existing Value holders also purchase and take pot luck on seat location ?
Cheers
Anyone with a seasoncard last season can get Value Gold I think, it's only new applicants who can't get it.

foley87 said:
when i went to renew on zebra it only gave me the option for gold not platinum??? do i have to ring the club and ask them to upgrade? what about adding cup schemes?

It should have two prices in the dropdown box, one for Gold and one for Platinum
Then you add cup schemes on line once your seasoncard is processed a few days
later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.