Season Tickets 2012/13 [MERGED]

allan harper said:
liamctid said:
Griffin said:
Mine says £2650 maybe i get double loyalty points for the extra £50?

Your exclusive Superbia membership includes:

- Ticket for every game, home and away, in all competitions
- Buy & sell tickets on Ticket Exchange when you can't make a game
- 2,000 loyalty points on joining
- Digital subscription to the official match day publication
- Premium membership gift pack
- Clever card
- 10% retail discount
- 10% hospitality discount
- Loan payment plan available; enquire when contacting the Supporter Services team
- 500 auction credits to use during the 2012/13 Season

Superbia costs £2,650 per person and will be available to buy from today.

By clever card, do they mean that the card will grow money for you so you can afford it?!

I wasn't Superbia last year - anyone on it think it was worth it?

What's the loan payment thing, over 12 months that's only £220 a month not bad if you're Liam Gallagher.

Seems a lot per month but if you're going to every away game and home cup games
then you're shelling out not far short of that each month anyhow.

Bury born blue said:
Strange situation has happened on my renewal price..... Im 15 but turn 16 next month so my season ticket should be in the 16-17 category but when i click on Platinum its says my ticket is an under 16 season ticket and will be £220 but when i go on Gold it says £225 and puts me in 16-17 category! This happened to anyone else on here? I'm baffled!

Its to do with when your birthday is, if its before the 1st August 2012 you get the discounted price (I got it for the 18-21 bracket last year)

Still gutted I can't renew. Aus better be worth it!

Pastor Kidney said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
Just relocated mine. I'm away during the relocation window, so emailed the club and they replied pretty quickly to say ring to check what tickets they have available now. Relocated to 212, anyone know the seat numbers nearest the away fans? Moved from 116 directly next to the away fans, so if anyone is thinking of moving there, there should be two available. Already regretting going gold.

For all the shit the ticket office gets I'm very happy with the service I received. I should be able to leave the binoculars at home next year and make out what's going on up the other end.

I'm in 116, why you moving? Fed up of standing?

Just the old eyes packing up mate, I struggle to make out what's going on in the second half. No other complaints, I relocated further up the stand last season. Whoever moves into those seats won't be disappointed though.

Web site is still screwed. Renewing a kids platinum £160, Gold £210.
Hopefully it will be sorted my Monday or I am in the phone queues

city diehard said:
Want to do it on Zebra finance this year anyone know the process? Do I have to go to them first? the club? Help would be much obliged.

go straight to their website. Select city. Type in your supporter number when asked. The rest is self explanatory.

squirtyflower said:
You know what....

I can't be arsed, think I'll give it a miss next year

Me too

Dreading the smokers on the pitch if we win something again. The bastards also made me give the ball back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.